News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

A big ball of wibbly-wobbly purpley-wurpley stuff.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

That boy is floating for some reason.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Two elephants are locked in a ferocious battle to see who is the alpha male. The winner will win and the loser will be forever dead. Screaming in panic the circus handlers try to gain control over the two rampaging creatures before they kill someo- *Squish* ...To late he's dead...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Kili! :)

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 04, 2015, 04:03:56 PM

Two elephants are locked in a ferocious battle to see who is the alpha male. The winner will win and the loser will be forever dead. Screaming in panic the circus handlers try to gain control over the two rampaging creatures before they kill someo- *Squish* ...To late he's dead...

The mahouts are making the elephants fight. The area they are fighting in looks like an arena.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rainshadow

Any particular reason the elephants are fighting?  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Søren

Elephants fighting, with people, with sticks, with.....tassels?

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Lets Conk some toads! *Crazy Eighty's music*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

A bunch of people... viewed from very far away :P
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!