News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Totally Peaceful Protest Against Moderator Tyranny.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, February 14, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

He turned against us! Poor Teer, she must be so upset.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You just killed us all, you know that? Except maybe Jukka, but even then. Robots are not immortal.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

It does take time to work up to it, so I understand.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on January 15, 2021, 01:59:39 PM
You just killed us all, you know that? Except maybe Jukka, but even then. Robots are not immortal.
Wut?
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(Generally, people aren't able to live for a million years)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

(Generally? Who do you know who's lived over a million years?)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

(for a second I almost thought you meant the mouse in Redwall, but I'm guessing you mean the Biblical person?)

That's less than a million.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy