News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

*Ahem*
Octoginta et septem annos nostros protulit, hoc ipsum, novam gentem, in libertate conceptam, et dedicatam ad propositum quod omnes homines pares creantur.

Banya

*applauds* Wunderbar Rede.  Wunderbar.

Russa Nodrey

I just signed in with my nose. :D :P

*Twitch*
Freddy

Lady Amber

Banya

Skyblade

Hi...um...

*looks around*

*reads a book*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Walks in, blizzard like conditions follow. Stomps snow off of boots, snow soaks Skye's book and ruins it.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Banya

*Banya tries to save Sky's book by holding it above the fire to dry, but the pages catch fire*

Søren

*watches in amusement *

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

*Watches in more amusement than Soren will ever have*

8)

Mhera

*makes awkward pun*

Hey, what is this? An amusement park?

Ahahahaha...ha...aha..ha...hm.

Lady Amber

Søren