News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

WEAPON ART!

Started by Dannflower Reguba, November 20, 2012, 03:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

More to mention, if you ever want a pic to use for yourself, just click on the quote button, and take the link inside the image code bars ( [img] [/ img] ).

Also, Rainshadow, do you want the spikes on the knuckle guard? Or just hte guard itself?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Just the guard.  It doesn't really need spikes.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Oh, another thing, what materials do you want it made of and where?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 09, 2013, 04:16:13 PM
Oh, another thing, what materials do you want it made of and where?

Ummmm....  Not sure.  The blade made of a metal that's silvery or white, and the hilt out of dark grey metal.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Update: Rainshadow, the blade is done, but pure silver is surprisingly dark, do you want the color specifically silvery white?

Rainshadow

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 12, 2013, 02:28:56 AM
Update: Rainshadow, the blade is done, but pure silver is surprisingly dark, do you want the color specifically silvery white?

If possible, yes, but if not, you can just keep it silver.  :)

Dannflower Reguba

*sigh* I tried every trick I could think of to get the knuckle guard to work, but Solidworks being stupid.  :-\ Here's the final product as incomplete as it is.

Rainshadow

Awesome!  Thanks!  :D

Redwaller

rachel25

REQUEST!!!!!! Could you make a battle axe, the blade dark grey, the shaft wooded, (any woody colour) the handle green, and blue.  ;D

Rusvul

Are you capable of making things look as if they're made of Damascus steel?

The Skarzs

That would be difficult. Might want to look it up, Dan, if you are planning on drawing something like that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

FYI, my Solidworks launcher is being a jerk and claiming that it expired.  ::) Because it's obviously December of 2014, geez. I'm trying to fix this problem currently.

Blaggut

I've got one! A one sided blade, short but not wide. It's hilt is a flat oval. It's pommel is the head of a mouse. It's handle is black stained leather. The blade has runes carved into it.
~Just a soft space boi~

MatthiasMan

Can you draw yourself with a weapon? What is your favorite weapon? Whatever it is, draw yourself with it.  ;)