News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Siege on the Mountain

Started by Cornflower MM, July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Good." he Major's tone was almost dark as he nodded approvingly.
"Were going to be a need'en some solid chaps  before this is done. Now sergeant, your first assignment. Find a couple of hares and get some grub an' weapons down in the main entrance chambers, we 'ave creatures arriving to help this mountain fight a powerful enemy. I want you to greet them n' make sure they have vittles, weapons, and lodging. Later tonight report to the officers mess for official promotion. Dismissed."

With that said Blackthorn left the newly promoted sergeant to her tasks marching back across the sand to finish his.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on August 02, 2015, 06:56:54 AM
OOC:@Corn: A time skip so that we can get to the mountain quicker.

OOC: Good ideaa. Guys? You have any business that needs to be wrapped up? If so, you may want to do it now.

Faiyloe

OOC: what about the vermin duel thing I am waiting for Del to post.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

rrrrr

Rade stepped onto the shores near Salamandastron. He started making his way to the mountain.

OOC - where is the entrance, or we can just do a time skip so everyone's already in the mountain
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall smiled at his remark.
"Right so!"
The blue fox thought to himself. Defending Salamandastron from what? No, not more war. He had done and paid is dues for that. What would he do? The Raccoon seemed well off and joyous of it, how was he to explain he felt the opposite? It would come out at some time, but not now. Just get to Sala, and learn what he was in for.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rrrrr on August 03, 2015, 04:21:29 AM
OOC - where is the entrance, or we can just do a time skip so everyone's already in the mountain

OOC: Well, you could try announcing your arrival to the hares. And no, we're not doing a time-skip just yet, Del still has something that needs to be wrapped up.

Delthion

OOC: Sorry!

Degloc grinned widely. "Alrighty then, the first duel will be between two captains. Werdan and Lectain, let the duel commence!" The crew of Degloc's flagship cleared a large circle for the captains to fight, they're eyes were wide with fear. But they knew it was either kill or be killed. The battle lasted for a few minutes, they were reasonably matched for a while, but then Werdan, quickened his pace and quickly defeated Lectain. The entire crew cheered loudly with a crazed look in their eyes. "Next duel will be between Werdan, and Elya!" The crew let out another resounding roar and the battle began.

OOC: Corn, how many ships do I have? With about 60 a ship.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

OOC: There's 600 vermin, give or take a few, so 10-ish ships.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Elya entered the circle her twin blades held loosely at her sides. She looked Werdan over, She had been watching how he fought. He was a tall stocky ferret, a left pawed cutlass wilder who favored his left his left foot paw and made a small step before a strike. You could read him like a book. Not that Elya could read letters but that didn't matter. They started to circle and Werdan in his over confidence  struck out, but was easily blocked. He tried again but again he was blocked. They started to circle again Werdan was becoming more cautious, he saw an opening in Elyas defense, he lunged but it was a trap.  She caught his blade on hers and simultaneously running him through with her other blade. It was to easy... he had been a fool.

He collapsed on the deck and she withdrew her blade and wiped the blood off on a by standing crew rats tunic.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Daisuki watched the quick duel, no, I mean, slaughter with interest. He thumped the butt of his naginata onto the deck and bellowed. "Looks like we have a winner here!"
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

A chorus of cheering made Sven stop glancing nervously over his shoulder. No beast was listening, or so he hoped. Turning back to Rotear and Gimpy he outlined the basic part of his plan leaving the finer details unsaid not wanting to give everything to the two.

"Alroight 'eres wot were goin' ta do, once the chief charges the mountain n' starts the final battle that'll be bein' our chance. We go sneaky like up inter the 'alls while everybeasy else is a dyin' on the shore. We then finds the treasure an' takes all we can afore anybeast knows tiss missin." Gimpy laughed wickedly rubbing his paws together.

"Then we be living like the kings in the easy lane." Rotear however was silent scratching his head.

"But Svenny wot if'n de 'ares win de fight?"

"Don't matter if they win or not, it don't matter ta me 'oo kills the other. Don't matter ta me." He glared at them angrily. "Now go an' don't be ever repeaten' wot was said 'ere or Degloc will kill yer then I'll kill yer." Both stoat and weasel nodded tugging their ears to show their promise.

"Don't be de worried mucker, dat secreter is de safe wid us."

"Aye Svenny, we won't tell nary a soul."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

Kef observed the talking group from a distance, out of earshot. They were probably planning to backstab their compatriots, as vermin ar apt to do. "Huh," said the ferret. It wasn't her business.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Blaggut

((Corny can I use teh sling if my staff isn't a bladed staff? Like, just a wittle willow branch.

The armadillo walked with the group, slowed by his hunch and heavy shell. He hoped he wouldn't lag too far behind. Trying to quicken his pace, he reaches into his (formerly) fine cloak, pulling out a corked bottle. He slurped down a dosage of it's contents, giving a satisfied sigh before re-corking it and continuing on. Hopefully there'd be some blackberry wine and food at the mountain. If the hare's didn't eat it all first...
~Just a soft space boi~