News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Unless Faiyloe installed one, there is no computer; it's pretty much all simple separated computers and are dealt with manually.
Aaaand done!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Finally *Telleports every one back to their cells including Scarzs* Finally............................ *Reveals herself to actually be Eolyiaf* Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally. Victory is sweet. Earl we have won.

*Shouts from weapons locker* Eol let me out!!!!!!!

And why would I do that *Telleports Faiyloe into a cell with Scarzs* and it is Divine Empress to you. You know being twins is so convenient. These cloths are so drab though how do you stand them. 

I have learned to get by...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I am yours to command, divine Empress!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Of all the miserably inmates. . . *Grumbles something incoherent about a female in the otherwise perfectly fine cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Trust me Scarzs I am not happy about it either. 

The Skarzs

Mm, let me think. . .
Hey Eolyiaf! Bet your too chicken to slap Faiyloe in the face in person! You're too scared to come close to her, which is why you used the teleporter!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I will not fall for your lame attempts. I have the upper hand do you think I got where I am now by being a coward. Now who here will follow me!

Besides She already hit me *Rubs back of head* Really hard, when she locked me in the weapons locker.

The Skarzs

*Yells* Teleportation system override, code key: Big Toe! *All teleportation systems offline*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Hey, empress! 'Twas just wondering... Perhaps you could bust me out of here, and them I could call in my imperial army and help you take over this place?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 23, 2014, 10:55:08 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on October 23, 2014, 05:09:56 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on October 21, 2014, 02:19:25 PM
Tam you do not have access to any dynamite. I made sure of that.

If I recall Theoden was very wrong in that respect.  So there! ha!
Um, that isn't Theoden. His name is Bob and he is right.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Well now he is right but when That comment was made he was very very wrong. '

There is one thing we both agree about.

what that Tam was wrong and I am sure that we agree about more things than you think... Like the moon is yellow/white

No That you have no power and no the moon is blue and Izeroth I don't trust you.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 24, 2014, 11:50:21 PM
*Yells* Teleportation system override, code key: Big Toe! *All teleportation systems offline*

Why didn't you use that earlier?

Izeroth

Let's face it, empress. You aren't getting out of here without some help, and I'm not getting out of here without help. You need the help of my imperial troops to subjugate this place, and I need your help to get out of here. (And don't say that you can subjugate this place on your own. I've done the math, and the odds of you being able to take out all the guards without help are small.) I need you, so why would I betray you?

Tam and Martin

Bob doesn't like Faiyloe.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

I telleported all the guards into there own cells they will be of no problem to me. Your argument is invalid.