News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Jumps in* Wonderful. I take back what I said. You are really worth the trouble.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 02, 2014, 12:59:08 AM
Me, Freddy,and the natives (who think I'm their king and happen to look like teddy bears) will totally destroy you.

You must be thinking of another emperor. My troops would never be defeated by teddy bears...

Anyway, though! I request assistance, empress! I could give you in return.. Ah... Anything you don't have?

The Skarzs

*Teleports Eolyiaf and Del and everyone else back into their cells, which are now stasis containment units.*

You can come out next century.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Engine starts.* Thank you most divine Empress, where would you like your destination to be?

Skarzs can we just be free for a bit? The asylum otherwise would be all powerful.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Oops. Wrong button. Eh, it appears your cells are just freezer units now. . . (Not to mention making the material they're made of brittle. . . :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Sorry troll but the walls of this Blackburn Buccaneer are lined with a material impervious to telleportation. Take me to a place where no beast can find us! We will stop and regroup.

Quote from: Izeroth on November 02, 2014, 02:48:30 PM

Anyway, though! I request assistance, empress! I could give you in return.. Ah... Anything you don't have?

Rot in your cell fake!

Izeroth

Haha! You'll pay for this, you impudent scumbag! When I get out of here, I'll have you beheaded and placed on the walls of my palace!

Now... How do we get out of here?

Faiyloe

That is my line. Besides I only want the trolls head.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*mumbles about the unfairness of life*

The Skarzs

Gaze upon my beautiful face!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

You.. You do realize that Eolyaif just escaped, right? Can't you summon some giant eagles or something and knock her out of the sky?

Faiyloe

Excuse me but this is not middle earth and Scarzs is not Gandalf.

Izeroth

It's called "humor". Clearly you've never been exposed to it, "empress".

Faiyloe

It's me nut head, Faiyloe,... I really need to change out of her cloths. Excuse me one moment.  *returns looking more like my self* There.