News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Empress, the only region I can think of is far to the north and east. To Eirinn!  ;D

Gold star to those who know what that means without using Google translate.  ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Calling in AAD. (Armored airborne division)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*mumbles something about trolls being bad at flying*

Delthion

Empress! The radar is picking up many hostile aircraft coming this direction! *Calls in the entire Imperial Airforce. Consisting of: Atlas Cheetah's, Blackburn Buccaneer's, Avro Canada's CF-100's and F-22's. Which immediately engage the AAD.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

*mumbles something about German biplanes*

Delthion

Excuse me my good tyrant! But there are no German biplanes in the Imperial Airforce and the most likely best airplane of WWI was made in Romania.

Izeroth

*mumbles something about Swedish ferrets*

Delthion

Ah, but my good tyrant! I have nothing to say to you regarding Swedish ferrets!

The Skarzs

Swedish whaaa. . . ?

Anyways, I'd appreciate if you call off your ally's planes: wouldn't want them to get hurt now, would we?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*mumbles something about having a potato stuck in his throat*

Delthion

*Shoves a potato sack down Izeroth's throat.*

And back to my insane self! *The Imperial Airforce distracts the AAD and shoots down several of them, allowing the Baroness Earl and the Emperor Empress to escape to an unknown island.

Izeroth

*mumbles something about the weather*

Delthion

*Sends Izeroth's most hated weather towards him.*

Izeroth

*a tornado tears the door off of Izeroth's cell and sends him flying 300 feet away*

I don't know how you did that, sir, but thanks.

Delthion