Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

the single brick or the creeper face brick?

Gears

The single one, mate. The creeper one is only in 1.3
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Hey! I'm super happy to announce that we have yet ANOTHER member. His name is mgsfool. Can someone whitelist him? I'll try to catch him when the server's up. Thanks!

W0NWILL

Wow, we're getting new members left and right! Welcome mgsfool, if you are reading this.

EDIT: Is the inside of Salamandastron finished? Because I found a staircase that leads nowhere.

Rusvul

wait found it in game? is sever up?
sorry for posting so  much

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 10, 2012, 02:48:20 AM
Wow, we're getting new members left and right! Welcome mgsfool, if you are reading this.

EDIT: Is the inside of Salamandastron finished? Because I found a staircase that leads nowhere.
mmyup, it is, but it's kinda messy. If it's not protected from you, feel free to piddle around with it.

psilocybin

I would love to be involved with this Minecraft server

In game name: widespreadpanic
Age(optional): 27
Experience with roleplaying/building: I have played many RPGs, and I'm fairly experienced with Minecraft mechanics
Do you love redwall?: Yes, I've been a fan since I was very young.
Do you know alot about it?: Yes, I've read the majority of the books save for the more recent installments
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid

psilocybin

Is the server dead? It has been days now and still no response to my app which I posted here and on the minecraft forum thread.

W0NWILL

You should be accepted, and the server is offline for a bit. It should be up soon.

psilocybin

eualaia

get the server back up :/ heres a good server till its back up:excelsiorcraft.com
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

psilocybin

I've been waiting for a couple weeks now and the server is still down. Is there even an ETA on when it could be back up? This is really disappointing.

Rusvul

i agree. not pushing anything, but i am not a patient person by nature. oh well, at least i have mods to entertain me meanwhile. but yes, an ETA would be nice, if one is available.

W0NWILL

Rusvul

Estimated
Time
of
Arrival
it doesnt exactly apply specifically in this case, but you get the idea