News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

I think I've heard of it - it's one of those track down the dinosaurs and shoot 'em up type games, right?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Osu on June 27, 2011, 05:05:41 PM
I think I've heard of it - it's one of those track down the dinosaurs and shoot 'em up type games, right?
Close, kind of. It's a build your own jurrasic park game. It's quite fun.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Oh! I've seen something like that - like a sims game with dinosaurs, kinda. :D Yeah, that'd be cool!

Temperance Macayle

Ahem, so, am I the only Dragon Age fantard here?

Besides Osu that is; who I am slowly corrupting.
"Protect what matters with everything you have. Or you'll have nothing. And deserve it." -Aveline Vallen

DanielofRedwall

Anyone played the Beatles Rockband here? It is pretty epic!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Osu

Quote from: Temperance Macayle on June 29, 2011, 01:01:42 AM
Ahem, so, am I the only Dragon Age fantard here?

Besides Osu that is; who I am slowly corrupting.
OHRIGHT! Dragon Ageeeeee! ;D

@Daniel - I've played a rockband before...

AakashB

I love to play a wide range of games. Right the now the games I have on my backlog are Bioshock 2, Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Minecraft, and a few more. I usually get my games from Steam and they're having a summer sale right now!

Osu

Quote from: AakashB on July 01, 2011, 03:37:02 AM
I love to play a wide range of games. Right the now the games I have on my backlog are Bioshock 2, Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, Minecraft, and a few more. I usually get my games from Steam and they're having a summer sale right now!
I hear Minecraft a lot. What's it about?

Matthias720

Minecraft is a sandbox game where you can pretty much do whatever you want. Do you like castles? You can build one. You like hunting? Go chase down some pigs or zombies. Exploring strike your fancy? Go ahead and wander hither and yon.

Of course, my telling you what you can do doesn't meany anything unless you read the Wikipedia article and check out the official website. And if you decide that this is the kind of game you'd like to play, I wouldn't count on you being here as often as you are now. This game is ADDICTING.

Why are you still here? Go check it out.

Osu

LOL. XD Well shoot, now I have to!

LunaHeart

Ahhh..... Video Games..... my favorite topic.....

I have to say Sonic the Hedgehog is my favorite Video Game series. I do play WoW (World of Warcraft), I still play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my Nintendo 64(Yes, I still own one of those along with a Game Boy Color), I play Little Big Planet, and I play Final Fantasy on my PSP.
Eulaliiiiaaaaaa!!!!
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right." -- Lord Brocktree ; Page 370

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I'm trying to stop playing them, actually. I've already stopped playing the D.S, the Game Boy Color, and the Game Boy, but I still need to play two more games on the Advanced and then quit that as well.

I'm planning on stopping my playing on the Ps3 and Ps2, but I need to first get a new copy of The Force Unleashed, because my copy of the game is scratched in many places. I'm planning on going from there and playing my games back until the first one that I got for the Ps3 (which was Armored Core 4) and then doing the same process for the Ps2 (my 2nd to last game being Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and then my very 1st being LEGO Star Wars.)

And then.....

FFFFFRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*edited for screen stretching*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Tammo

I don't know if anyone has written this game yet, but the legend of Zelda games are pretty fun. Especially wind waker and twilight princess
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

The Legend of Zelda is my favorite game! I think..
I like Ocarina of Time, because it is the only I have!
I like old video games.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Scout of Salamandastron is another good one, available on Project S.L.A.G.A.R.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away