News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwaller's Art Requests

Started by Redwaller, December 03, 2012, 01:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which drawing method do you prefer me to do?

Colour
13 (81.3%)
Pencil
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Kitsune

Redwaller

Will do, I should have it done by this afternoon.

Redwaller

Sorry it took so long, but I'll try to finish it by this afternoon. (I went on reading spree and didn't feel like drawing.)

Kitsune

It's fine, if you haven't noticed my drawings take a while. ;D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

My drawings take hours each to draw (usually) and I have little free time as it is. I don't mind if you take a while. (still working on Flurseus! I actually have the line art done, and the bow, her mask, and her leather jerkin colored)

Redwaller

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 23, 2013, 12:35:15 AM
I like Vannoyne the best!!!
Thanks!

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 22, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
It's fine, if you haven't noticed my drawings take a while. ;D
Quote from: Romsca on April 23, 2013, 01:04:30 AM
My drawings take hours each to draw (usually) and I have little free time as it is. I don't mind if you take a while.
Yeah, but I have lots of free time(like maybe 10 hours per day maybe. 'Cos school is going well fer me.) and only the coloring is left!  >:(

Quote(still working on Flurseus! I actually have the line art done, and the bow, her mask, and her leather jerkin colored)
Awesome!

Redwaller

Here he finally is:

Request away!

Maudie

Could you do this dude? I'm planning on using him as an RP character eventually.

Name: Timor (Mor)
Species: Squirrel
Position/Occupation: Wanderer
Appearance: ordinary-looking for a squirrel
Clothing: A simple gray tunic and a green cloak
Personality: Brave, authoritative (I hope that means what I think it means), roguish, cheerful, friendly.
Gear/Weapons: bow 'n' arrows.
He's kinda like Oak Tom from Mariel of Redwall
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

Kitsune

Redwaller

I decided to try and change my style and only do sketch, tell me what you think(guess who I drew):

Timor up next!

Redwaller

WOuld anyone want to do Art Trade with me?

Also, please specify wether you want colour or sketch(colour will be worst)

Check out first post.

Leatho Shellhound

Your sketch looks good. I'm sorry, I can't do a trade at the moment, I have around 30 requests that I'm doing.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

I'm excited to finally see how another artist portrays Timor! I enjoy seeing other's perspectives.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3