How many posts can you get each section to?

Started by Delthion, December 10, 2015, 04:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

So basically, you choose a section of the general boards, (e.g. The Cellars) and you try and keep that section with as many posts as possible. The usual forum rules apply.

Team Forum Games:
Team Cellars: Delthion, Daskar
Team Front Lawns: Soren, Corn
Team Cavern Hole
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Hey, can Sor and I share Front Lawns if he doesn't mind? If not, I'll take Cavern Hole.

Delthion

I was hoping for multiple people to take teams. So that's fine if he's fine with it!

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Let's get two more people and then the games can begin in earnest.

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

I think we have enough people. Let the games begin!

Here are the starting number of posts in each board:
The Cellars - 1023

Front Lawns - 616

May the best team win!

So whoever can make the most difference in these numbers, wins. So if the Front Lawns get to 700 and the Cellars get to 1080, Front Lawns wins.

This will last for two weeks, terminating at midnight on the 11th.

Lord Daskar

Cheerful

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Uh...could you not please? Everything is so neatly divided. But if you really want to that is also fine.

Delthion

...oops...I utterly forgot about this! ;D Let's see here...it looks like Daskar and I won. But I don't know who won by the 11th...sorry. ;D

Lord Daskar

Cheerful