News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 04:49:35 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2016, 04:47:49 AM
Is it bad that I enjoy thinking of myself strangling the cat that exists where I live?
Yes. Wouldn't ripping its throat out be much more fun?

Yes, but that is far too bloody, and difficult to cover up. If I strangle it, then bury it where the other cat is buried, no one will ever know! They'll think she went outside, and apparently did have feline AIDS, and died out there!!! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

Cat's cats. Feline slavery. It's bad news, I'm not big on it either.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 04:52:14 AM
Cat's? Cat's what's?
Well done grammar Nazi, well done. That's what trying to do a whole bunch of things at once gets me.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 21, 2016, 04:53:04 AM
Cat's cats. Feline slavery. It's bad news, I'm not big on it either.
If I were Ash that would now be in my signature...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2016, 04:52:45 AM
Is it bad that I enjoy thinking of myself strangling the cat that exists where I live?

Yes, but that is far too bloody, and difficult to cover up. If I strangle it, then bury it where the other cat is buried, no one will ever know! They'll think she went outside, and apparently did have feline AIDS, and died out there!!! ;D

Ahem! Back to this conversation if you please! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, actually, I'm amused by how many places I've been quoted. I'm in Ash's signature twice and yours once, and I think I've been quoted elsewhere too.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2016, 04:56:38 AM
Quote from: Delthion on January 21, 2016, 04:52:45 AM

Ahem! Back to this conversation if you please! ;D ;D

Mmm, blood and guts...mmm...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Rusvul

I don't remember you being this creepy. Were you always this creepy?

Delthion

Maudie

Delthion

If you mean me then only when it comes to cats and sisters. ;D