Foreign Intrusion

Started by The Skarzs, May 21, 2015, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: I'll make a post once this whole thing is sorted out.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: maybe Stashi and Altuth could be just reaching Redwall's gates? I was kind of wanting to see how they would handle the whole thing (with her being a fox and all that)...

BIC: Stashi shook her head, "Oh I've been a robber for years. A traveler, a thief, a spy, and once even an assassin. I'm not new to it, I just didn't want to kill that shrew." She explained.

OOC: my bad on that part, I forgot that Stashi was supposed to be some master thief... oops  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 31, 2015, 04:24:33 PM
OOC: I know, but I think he would be aiming to get as far away from them as possible.
OOC: Get them into the woods; Vrungin won't worry about them for now, as Henri has two unconscious creatures in tow and probably has a massive headache. Faiy, your characters'll wake up when the time-skip happens.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Quote"About everybeast, and everything we've come to know and love!" Henff sighed. "We've never had risings of vermin like this before. Not even Lord Hargath could recall in the records in Salamandastron such a widespread population. Thank the seasons our home hasn't been attacked, but that doesn't mean it won't happen."
  The abbess rose and put a paw on Flare's shoulder. "But thank you, friend, for all you've done to help me. Now I think I'll go take a nap before I fall asleep on my paws."

"Even if vermin do attack, dear Abbess, remember the victories of the past," said Flare. "Evil will never triumph. Have a good nap now." She nodded and went back to eating, eventually finding herself staring into the distance pensively.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

OOC: So, have we sorted all the -stuff- out?

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Sure.

Henri remembered that Vrungin's group had ranged weapons, and ran into the woods, hoping to find some cover from them.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'll wait for the chase to start, then step in when you actually get somewhere.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Hickory

Seeing Henri had left, Named stood up and walked out into the path. Surveying the wolf as he stopped in front of Vrungrin, he made a slightly mocking bow. "Ahem-hem. Named, traveling mercenary, at your service. All I need in return is food and drink. Decline, and I walk away. Accept, and I'll join your horde."

The Skarzs

Vrungin waved a paw. "Another odd cat? Fine; join if you will, as everybeast is fed and watered. Let us depart." He took one final look after the path of the fleeing cat before stepping past Named for the rest of his army to follow.

OOC: Time skip. (Finally. :P) I have to go, so if anyone wants to make a post they can.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

OOC: Righty. Can you post an update on the hares?

The Skarzs

"Here we are, sah, just as I said. This'll take us all the way to Redwall, quick'n easy, wot?" Colonel Sharpeye tapped the path with his footpaw.
  "Good, let us keep moving. As much as I don't like it, we needed that rest." Karn looked up at the bleak morning sky. "I only hope Vrungin is not closer than we are, and that whatever force he has amassed will be held back."
  The army that Karn brought with him numbered about one hundred fifty, and the hares that were left were probably a third of that. The Barkhillians all wore chest plates, compared to the relatively-unprotected Salamandastron hares, though it was apparent they still knew how to hold themselves in battle. While they were from very different lands and their species so varied, it was an interesting sight for the two officers to see their creatures converse and march together as they did.
  "How long?"
  Sharpeye tapped his chin at the gradually more familiar bluntness of the cougar. "Until we reach the abbey? An hour, at quick march."
  Karn tapped his axe haft against the ground. "Excellent; let us cut that time in half. Move!"

OOC: I'll post as Vrungin in a bit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Stashi stood in silence as she looked up at the massive abbey towering above her. It was better than the tales had described it, "So this is Redwall? I never saw a building this big, matey. C'mon, let's go!" She said as she took off running towards the abbey.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Named chewed on an apple as he traveled at the back of the horde. He glanced at the other soldiers, few of which were without armor or blade. He spotted several archers as well. He contemplated the size of the army.

OOC: Sorry for the PPing. (if anyboy wants to, they can use Named for surveillence.  ;) he's a mercenary)

Faiyloe

OOC: I assumed that they stopped by now and are at some kind of camp.

Phane was slowly coming to. The first thing she noticed was that her head was throbbing and felt like a lead ball. She opened her eyes and then closed them quickly rolling onto her stomach and shading her eyes from the sun. Pharanuse was already up and sitting with his back against a tree rubbing some lavender oil on the nasty bruises he had received.

"What in mossflower... "Phane muttered holding her aching head in her paws. There was dried blood on her face from where her lip and nose had been bleeding. She crawled over to the green shade of a young tree curled up and closed her eyes.

"Phane! Phane, don't go back to sleep!" Pharanuse said sliding over to her and shaking her shoulder lightly.

"Ow, ow! Don't do that," She said holding her head and opening her eyes.

"Here, you might have a concussion, look at me," 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Unimaginative

Altuth limped after his new friend, smiling at the foxes excitement. "Slow down, will ya? I cannae keep up with ya when you're movin' like that."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth