If you were a Redwall animal what would you be

Started by rrrrr, June 23, 2015, 08:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you were a Redwall animal what would you be?

Mouse
4 (12.9%)
Hedgehog
0 (0%)
Hare
2 (6.5%)
River Otter
3 (9.7%)
Badger
0 (0%)
Mole
1 (3.2%)
Sea Otter
2 (6.5%)
Shrew
0 (0%)
Squirrel
5 (16.1%)
Fox
4 (12.9%)
Weasel
0 (0%)
Stoat
1 (3.2%)
Pine Marten
0 (0%)
Rat
1 (3.2%)
Ferret
3 (9.7%)
Wildcat
3 (9.7%)
Some sort of bird
2 (6.5%)
Adder
0 (0%)
Vole
0 (0%)
Anything other than those above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 01:33:49 AM
Bloodwrath mouse! ;D ;D Or...this would have been hilarious in the books...Bloodwrath Pygmy Shrew! ;D ;D ;D ;D
How 'bout a Vole that married a Pygmy Shrew, So they had a girl that was a Pygmy Volrew and the Pygmy Volrew married the son of a Badger and a Osprey.. So the child of the Pygmy Volrew and Badsprey Osdger was 25% Pygmy Shrew, 25% Vole, 25% Badger, and 25% Osprey.. So that means it could swim and sail like a shrew, dig like a vole (Yeah vole's dig too), Fly like an Osprey and fight with the bloodwrath of a badger?  ;D ;D ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Izeroth

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on August 25, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
Quote from: Delthion on August 21, 2015, 01:33:49 AM
Bloodwrath mouse! ;D ;D Or...this would have been hilarious in the books...Bloodwrath Pygmy Shrew! ;D ;D ;D ;D
How 'bout a Vole that married a Pygmy Shrew, So they had a girl that was a Pygmy Volrew and the Pygmy Volrew married the son of a Badger and a Osprey.. So the child of the Pygmy Volrew and Badsprey Osdger was 25% Pygmy Shrew, 25% Vole, 25% Badger, and 25% Osprey.. So that means it could swim and sail like a shrew, dig like a vole (Yeah vole's dig too), Fly like an Osprey and fight with the bloodwrath of a badger?  ;D ;D ;D

If only that weren't genetically impossible...

Maudie

I just had to pick Sea Otter. They're tough, friendly, muscular and jolly. What's not to like? But I'd probably be more like a squirrel. Active, chatty, adventurous daydreamer type. Aye, that's me. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I wouldn't want to be a Pygmy Shrew, but that would have been hilarious! It having bloodwrath would mean that it would be able to life Martin's sword! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

I think I'd be either an otter or a squirrel, most likely a squirrel, though.
Freddy