News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oky Doky..Or Okie Dokie...Or Okie Doky, or Oky Dokie....Strange espression, no?

Brinty

Salamook glared at Aio, but opened the gate to let the badger in.
###################
Galendar slowly opened one eye. "My head." he groaned, Then realizing the embarrassing position he was in he quickly jumped out of Lana's arms and said "I can walk!"

OCC: I just became a full member!
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

BlueRose

Aoi smiled in a rather satisfied manner. She had gotten what she wanted, even if she had annoyed the other squirrel. No fur off her tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crabbygrog picked up her stone again and began to wander around the destroyed camp, looking to see if anything tasty was to be had. Instead, she found a very sooty beetle carapace, the same carapace that had been on the beetle from earlier. A few tears welled at the corners of her eyes an streamed down her cheeks before she decided to see if beetle shells tasted any good. Crunch! "Ptooooey!" Beetle shells, Crabs realized, were not tasty.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Captain Snowfire

Quote from: Brinty on January 26, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Galendar slowly opened one eye. "My head he groaned." Then realizing the embarrassing position he was in he quickly jumped out of Lana's arms and said "I can walk!"

OCC: I just became a full member!

OOC: Congratulation's! ;D I hope I can make it to a full member sometime! Also, you might want to modify your post, you put it so that he said "My head he groaned". Instead of "My head" he groaned. Just so you know. :)

BIC: Lana heard the mighty gates before him start opening, still breathing heavily, Lana groaned slightly as he started to walk through the gates. His limbs were stiff from the long run, and from holding the otter for what seemed like ages. Hurrying through the gates as fast as he could, Lana stumbled and fell over as the otter. who had regained consciousness struggled in his grip and break free and surprisingly landed on his foot paws. Lana just laid there huffing and puffing, recovering his strength.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi found herself completely unconcerned that Lana was lying face down on the ground just inside the Abbey gates. She knew she ought to be, but concern wasn't one of her strong points. Still feeling rather proud of herself, she sat down next to the badger's head.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Captain Snowfire

"How... Can... You... Run... So... Fast?" Lana Gasped to Aoi. Still panting heavily.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

Aoi pulled a flask of water from her belt pouch and held it out to Lana. "Trees make for swift travel."

Cornflower MM

OOC: Congrats, Brinty! I remember when I got to Junior Member, and Full Member as well....Nice memories. Quite recent too.

BIC: Greena snorted, the vermin she'd called had wandered away, and she realized it had been Crabbygrog, who was a joke to her.

rachel25

OOC: Congrats Brinty!

BIC: Sie looked up at Harin, and wasn't sure what to say, "I...well..." He sighed, he wanted to tell someone, maybe this badgermaid would understand. So that's what he did.

BlueRose

OOC: My gosh, I never even realized that Greena had spoken to Crabs! Ooopsies. Gomenasai!

BIC: After ridding her mouth of the flavor of beetle shell by spitting repeatedly, Crabbygrog noticed one of her hordemates was in her general vicinity. Crabs knew that this individual was a higher ranking member of the horde, but she couldn't remember her name. Gretta? Grenny? Greetoo? The last one sounded close enough to her. "Yo, Greetoo! Tha' fyah was purty, wasn' it?"

OOC: Crabs is not mentally challenged. She's just more iridescent than most.

Also, before I forget. Yay for Brinty!!!

Cornflower MM

"My name is GREENA, Crabbygrog. No, that fire wasn't really pretty. I don't see how anything could be pretty if it burns your tent. Anyways, I'm rather busy, being the Captain's Seer and all, so I bid ya goodnight."

BlueRose

"Oh. Goo'nicht, Greeka!" Crabbygrog wandered away, rather stupidly pleased that the Seer had actually called her by her name.

Cornflower MM

Greena groaned, and put her paw to her fore head. She shook her head slowly, then went to find Aldof.

Brinty

"You ok?" Salamook asked Galendar,
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
"I'll live, there is a big horde of vermin. I think their coming this way! Is the justice crew here?

OCC: I have know idea if the justice crew is there or not! I think the abbes should wake up soon.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

OOC: I don't know if Redwallgurl is still in. (she was in charge of the Justice Crew)

BIC: After Sie had told Harin his story, Harin wasn't able to say anything for a long time. But when she did, she spoke kindly, "It's terribly unfair of them to blame you like that." She shook her head. "It's just not right, they should try, and discover why you did it instead of just trying to kill you. That's not justice, it's...it's...well not right!"