News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What Types of Cars Do You Like?

Started by Rainshadow, August 20, 2012, 04:46:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 15, 2014, 12:26:36 AM
A jerk? :o That doesn't sound like the Rain I know! :P
It doesn't sound like the Rain you know, but it DOES sound like a role the Rain you know would enjoy playing, and be good at- So long as it's a role.

And yes. I cay say from personal experience that roleplaying a jerk is loads of fun. Err... Jerk/Evil, both fun.

Firehawke

I love classic cars...which makes this weekend a very exciting time to be in my town!

http://cruisenitekearney.com/
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Cornflower MM

Rusvul

Some of those cars are beautiful...

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

WHAT?? you like the terrible boredom and basic blah-dom of a VOLKSWAGEN??
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Yes. Their gas mileage is awesome, their cars are reliable, and the new Jetta is great.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Goes off with hair aflame and explodes.*

The Skarzs

Fords are good too, but I still really like Volkswagens. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that their mileage is awesome.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes, but their just so dull! My name for them is "Basic Blah."

The Skarzs

What would you rather have, something that looks good on the outside but is completely gutless in power, or a plain vehicle that can tow six tons at forty miles per gallon?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Your bias is sickening. (JK)
But seriously, VW is a great company. Where else do you get a car that runs off diesel? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

;D ;D I used to like them. Until I had gained my sanity. So that means that you're treatment in the Insane Asylum is what helped me to see that VW's are terrible! You have my everlasting gratitude.