News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Lasers.

(I'm sick, feverish, and I just watched six hours or so of Star Trek. Still not sure why lasers, but that's what came to mind. Right after that was metal.)

Izeroth

Delthion

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh berzum-ishi krimbatul.

Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatuluk agh berzum-ishi krimbatul?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

Soylent Green.  (That movie was disturbing.  Can't believe my parents had us watch it when I was so young.)

Trogdor?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Open up! Open up! Youngest daughter of the king.

Open up! Open up! Youngest daughter of the king?

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Delthion

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth