News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The First Thing That Comes to Mind

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 05:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rainshadow

"Who wants a Beggin' Strip?"

@Mor:  YoU pLaY bOrDeRlAnDs 2?!  What character do you usually play?  (Maya the Siren for the win!)

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wot, wot!

My golden retriever Harry :)

Golden Retrievers?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Rainshadow

Harry Potter.  (Only 'cause you said your golden retriever was named Harry.  :P)

Harry Potter?

Mhera

Rainshadow

Oculus Reparo.

Oculus Reparo?

Morgazath

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 04, 2015, 01:44:07 AM

@Mor:  YoU pLaY bOrDeRlAnDs 2?!  What character do you usually play?  (Maya the Siren for the win!)

Axton and Maya. I don't the game of the year edition yet.
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 04, 2015, 07:12:34 AM
  Oculus Reparo.

Oculus Reparo?
The Penitulas Oculatas. (If that's how you spell it.)  The Emperor of Tamriel's personal body guard.

Emperor?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Rainshadow

Murdering the Emperor of Tamriel.  (I actually felt kinda bad about doing that once I met the guy.  He was really nice.  But hey, at least I got a bunch of money out of it.  And then I went and killed my employer for the emperor, so I got even more money.  ;D)

Money?

Mhera

Morgazath

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"