News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Yes well now what?" said Maximus. Then he saw a monitor sniper hiding behind a barrel pull back his bow at Kreastle. He shot the arrow right at her and Maximus jumped in the way getting hit in the leg.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I think it would be best to wait for Redwaller for any more Monitor incidents, he sure wasn't happy with that last excursion.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Kreastle jumped in shock at the wildcat then Maximus. She pulle dout Marint's sword and headed out to get the beast. Slaying it she went over to Maximus bindiing his leg with a strip of her shirt.

OOC: yeah thats a good idea
Fun. is a fantastic band.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: well did you wanna die?! It was aimed right at you!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

redwallgurl

OOC: sorry I'm judt sying we shouldnt do anymore attacks till Redwaller comes

Redwaller

OOC: and again it's a complete mess!  >:( There is no monitor attack, the beast that attacked Max wasn't a monitor! Rofnard and his horde are hidden!  >:(

BIC: The monitors jumped off the boat silently, making there way to the middle.

redwallgurl

OOC: just say its one of the beasts that kidnapped me?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok well it was a thug. There are a lot of em.
BIC: Maximus was in lots of pain. The arrow had peirced an artery.

Back on the ship Barbossa had his men in a defence position. His pure black chain mail and crimpson vest made him look very intimidating.

Griffen

OOC: hey Finiet is near Redwall Abbey so if there is anyone playing as a character over there please pick him up on a scout missions, thanks :)

BIC:

Muth

she had just woken up, strange noise were out side of her cabin. Muth opened the door in her pajamas. "what the blasten is going on?" she yelled in a fake pirate accent.

AbbotAlf0805

The enemy is in the city and we have to get ready!" said Barbossa as his black chain mail reflected the light of the moon.

Griffen

OOC: no one knows there are bad guys, they are hidden still. the only bad guys are thugs Redwaller says the monitors are hiding.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: the thug gangs are mobilizing though.

Griffen

OOC:
im gonna wait till Redwaller approves that before playing as Muth.

Redwaller

OOC: This city is a mix of good and bad, so no one cares.

BIC: Garner and a group of others were walking back to the abbey, when they spotted a mouse walking alone. They hid further down, ready to ambush

Rofnard had stopped his horde. "Wait for it!"

The monitors were now in sight of the middle city. "Almozt there!"

AbbotAlf0805