News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Abbey Vermin

Started by Redwaller, June 06, 2012, 12:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

They got to the top and Barbossa said, "Now what?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Muth

she heard them coming up the stairs, they were slow which bought them some extra time. Muth looked at the other buildings near them. (this building is four stories tall.) the one next to them was a little short (three stories) she took off at full speed and jumped, she just caught the edge of the building. her paws were slipping and Barbossa still hadn't made the jump. "help!!!" she screamed. Monitors were just going into the building Muth had jumped on.

AbbotAlf0805

"EULALIA!!" yelled Barbossa jumping from the building and killed the monitors then helped her up. Then more came.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: How did you manage to do that?

BTW, if a monitor puncjes you, your almost dead. Monitors are super fast, as fast as a cheetah.

BIC: Lasson and a group of monitors had bordered the ship.
Geronimo lay in the shalows, badly wounded.
Rofnard and the horde had made their way to the docks.

Griffen

OOC: i know their fast, i just said they were moving slow up the stairs.

BIC:

Barbossa helped her up. she knew they would more than likely die and there is no point in fighting.. the beast were just to big. Muth still didn't give up, she was close to the water by now and if she could get into the abandon building next to them she might get to the docks. she looked at the building, its was weak and very dangerous to go in... but then again monitors were chasing her.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa took her hand and ran to the ship.

Griffen

OOC: their still on top of the building thats three stories high, monitors are coming up the stairs to get to them.

BIC:

"dangit!" she bursted out yelling as she ran at the abandon building, there was nothing to grab onto, but she wasn't planning on grabbing anyways. Muth aimed for a patch of rotten wood and smashed right threw, a piece of it stabbed into her right leg. "ahhhh!" she yelled hitting the second floor of the abandon building. Muth crawled for the stairs but they had already collapsed.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

the monitors just opened the hatch on the roof, they approached barbossa

AbbotAlf0805

Come on beasts I'm ready!" said Barbossa charging them with his sword.

Redwaller

OOC: This RP is closed temporarily until i come back! Please refrain from posting!

AbbotAlf0805

Just get a mod to lock it.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Redwaller on June 16, 2012, 12:09:56 AM
OOC: How did you manage to do that?

BTW, if a monitor puncjes you, your almost dead. Monitors are super fast, as fast as a cheetah.

BIC: Lasson and a group of monitors had bordered the ship.
Geronimo lay in the shalows, badly wounded.
Rofnard and the horde had made their way to the docks.
OOC: Wha!?!?! Monitors are NOT fast! There are big scaly lizards! Cheetahs run in excess of 70 MPH! NOTHING comes even CLOSE to that! The closest runs about 55MPH.
BIC:
They had followed! Pholoa led a large group of somewhat drunk pirates and thugs eager for something to do besides sit around waiting and getting drunk. Right up to the boat they came.

OOC: Again sorry Redwaller, but I fear that I might not post just when your on again.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

Okay, for those who don't know, I'm moving! So this RP is closed temporarily! All of those who will post in the RP will be expulsed! I don't want it to happen! But you must understand that i will be gone for more than a day.

AbbotAlf0805