News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoisonOakpaw

Quote from: rachel25 on October 22, 2013, 08:14:18 PM
He sounds awesome and yes your in the right place. Is he on the Redwalls side or not? I like the way you discribed his eyes  :D

Cool thanks.  Poison Oakpaw will be on the side of Redwall.  I'm thinking he made the trip to Redwall tasted the food and decided never to leave.  When the army from the north comes down threatening his beloved Redwall kitchens and Dibbuns, thats just not going to stand!   

PoisonOakpaw

Quote from: The Shade on October 21, 2013, 01:16:14 PM
Name: Kartaka
Race: Wolverine
Appearance: Huge, with shaggy light grey fur and bright blues eyes. Wears a large leather overcoat, covered with leather belts which hold his weapons.
Personality: Little intelligence. Prehers to fight rather than talk. A complete loner.
Weapons: A large bone bow, arrows with bone shards as tips, and a large double-bladed flint axe, its handle made of bone.
Noteable features: Has a few tatoos on his arms. Also has a large scar across his face.

Are the searats are gonna attack redwall right? I was thinking, it would be cool if the searats somehow convinced Kartaka to attack with them. What do you think?

This character sounds really cool.  I always thought at some point we would see an Epic Badger lord Vs. Wolverine lord battle in the world of redwall!  Trying to stop the wolverine will prove interesting as well! 

PoisonOakpaw

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 21, 2013, 12:58:39 AM
Sounds good

Name: Zhuangjia De (Zoo-ang-jia day) also known as Zu or Zhuang
Race: Pangolin
Build: Typical Pangolin
Eyes: Small, shiny, black
Fur: None, his plates are an orangey yellow and he has a grey underbelly
Weapons: Dual dao swords
Personality: Very wise but fierce in battle
Notable Features: Wears an iron chestplate with no sleeves and iron wrist bands. Traveler from a distant land currently staying in Redwall

Name: Kogane (Cog-ahn-ee)
Race: Japanese Marten
Build: average for his species
Eyes: small, round, brown
Fur: yellow fur from the tip of his tail to the back of his head, his face is white with black rings around the eyes
Weapons: A katana and a wakizashi
Personality: Inquisitive, curious, excitable and friendly
Notable Features: He wears a red samurai chestplate and shoulder plates when fighting, when he isn't he wears a red tunic. Apprentice of Zhuangjia De

Wow, what a great idea!  Can't wait to read more!

PoisonOakpaw

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 21, 2013, 03:21:46 AM
Ok. Here is my character.

Name: Kawalan Vatra (Goes by Vatra) (it means "Control Fire" in two different languages)
Race: Squirrel  
Build: Strong, average size for a squirrel.  
Eyes: Dark brown or red when she has the bloodwrath
Fur: Dark gray almost black with a streak of silver between the eyes.
Weapons: None at first. Tries to avoid them cuz she is afraid she is going to hurt someone. Later on she will probably have something like a sword.
Personality: A warrior who had a broken heart that was mended but it mended crooked resulting in bloodwrath, violent tendency, and a short temper. She is constantly fighting with her self to keep herself under control. She stays away from weapons and is constantly holding herself back. She thinks of her bloodwrath like an affliction, a disease and a curse. when she has bloodwrath she has less control over herself then most other beasts that experience bloodwrath.  
Notable Features: Bloodwrath, a silver streak of fur that goes between her eyes and down her back.  

Really nice idea esp. with the bloodwrath.  She sounds like a complex character with similar problems to many that we all face. 

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, Oakpaw! I'm glad to see you active, but you're only supposed to post once.
But hey, this is your first time on!  :D  But refrain from posting in a row.  :)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

PoisonOakpaw

No problem sorry, I don't know how to use this yet. 

Jetthebinturong

Don't worry, we've all done it once

Quote from: PoisonOakpaw on October 22, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 21, 2013, 12:58:39 AM
Sounds good

Name: Zhuangjia De (Zoo-ang-jia day) also known as Zu or Zhuang
Race: Pangolin
Build: Typical Pangolin
Eyes: Small, shiny, black
Fur: None, his plates are an orangey yellow and he has a grey underbelly
Weapons: Dual dao swords
Personality: Very wise but fierce in battle
Notable Features: Wears an iron chestplate with no sleeves and iron wrist bands. Traveler from a distant land currently staying in Redwall

Name: Kogane (Cog-ahn-ee)
Race: Japanese Marten
Build: average for his species
Eyes: small, round, brown
Fur: yellow fur from the tip of his tail to the back of his head, his face is white with black rings around the eyes
Weapons: A katana and a wakizashi
Personality: Inquisitive, curious, excitable and friendly
Notable Features: He wears a red samurai chestplate and shoulder plates when fighting, when he isn't he wears a red tunic. Apprentice of Zhuangjia De

Wow, what a great idea!  Can't wait to read more!

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Unimaginative

Quote from: The Shade on October 22, 2013, 05:24:55 PM
@HanNorwood; Is your character alone? If not can my character be with him? I could just say he was a traveler who joined him in the journey.
That's a good idea. Alright, Yater (Obviously that's the character you meant) will be traveling with Hail. :D Poison Oakpaw, your character is well done. Approved!!!
Quote from: Jetthebinturong=topic=4992.msg242026#msg242026 date=1382459095You should put here that you've started the rp because it means more people will notice and start playing earlier http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4993.0
I did, It's just above my notice about the 30th.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

KitrallStreamrippler

This looks fun! Character sheet to be posted as soon as I get my lazy butt to focus. ::)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: HanNorwood on October 23, 2013, 12:40:13 AM
Quote from: The Shade on October 22, 2013, 05:24:55 PM
@HanNorwood; Is your character alone? If not can my character be with him? I could just say he was a traveler who joined him in the journey.
That's a good idea. Alright, Yater (Obviously that's the character you meant) will be traveling with Hail. :D Poison Oakpaw, your character is well done. Approved!!!
Quote from: Jetthebinturong=topic=4992.msg242026#msg242026 date=1382459095You should put here that you've started the rp because it means more people will notice and start playing earlier http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=4993.0
I did, It's just above my notice about the 30th.

Oh sorry, I  don't normally look back in rps unless I want to find out more about a character
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Unimaginative

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on October 23, 2013, 02:09:38 AM
This looks fun! Character sheet to be posted as soon as I get my lazy butt to focus. ::)
Come on, Kitrall! Make your 1000th post on this signup. :D

KitrallStreamrippler

YAY! 1,000th POST!!! (thanks- I never would have noticed that. :D)

I actually have another RP character that I really like, so I'm using her again (slightly modified, though).

Name: Dritsek
Race: Otter
Build: Short and stocky
Eyes: Dark brown
Fur: Muddy brown
Weapons: Fists, saber
Personality: Tough, cynical, hot-headed, and bitter about her past. Tries to be calm and/or polite when it's probably a good idea, but she has quite a temper.
Notable Features: She is covered with scars, and has several tattoos. A few inches from the tip of her tail is missing.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Unimaginative

Alright, Kitrall! 1000 posts! Your character is approved.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: HanNorwood on October 24, 2013, 01:48:19 AM
Alright, Kitrall! 1000 posts! Your character is approved.

................. *being reallllllly quiet* ...................  ;)

##:1168 with it, I'll join.

Name: Ervoyce the Shadow

Race: Squirrel

Build: Decent

Eyes: Sharp silver

Fur: Jet black

Other appearances: A black cloak with grey trim, but wears a contrasting white tunic (with hood) underneath. His boots are light and semi-thin, but are made of strong, pliable leather (black)

Weapons: (Melee: a sword)
Sword
[close]
(Range: small throwing knives)

Personality: Kindly, regularly visits Redwall, especially around feast times (wonder why that is  ::)) His consistent visits have managed to rub off the caring nature of the inhabitants onto the former mercenary, his loyalty is set with the Redwallers, and he would gladly surrender his life for the sake of his abbey friends, but be wary if you've managed to tick him off.... Shadows don't make noise, but your scream would be plenty to let everybeast else know where I am.

Notable features: Silver streaks running along the length of his left face, ear, neck, shoulder, arm, and leg.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This