News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 24, 2013, 04:21:12 AM
Quote from: HanNorwood on October 24, 2013, 01:48:19 AM
Alright, Kitrall! 1000 posts! Your character is approved.

................. *being reallllllly quiet* ...................  ;)

Heck with it, I'll join.

Name: Ervoyce the Shadow

Race: Squirrel

Build: Decent

Eyes: Sharp silver

Fur: Jet black

Other appearances: A cloak blacker than midnight with grey trim, but wears a contrasting white and silver tunic (with hood) underneath. His boots are light and semi-thin, but are made of strong, pliable leather (black)

Weapons: (Melee: a sword)
Sword
[close]
(Range: small throwing knives)

Personality: Kindly, regularly visits Redwall, especially around feast times (wonder why that is  ::)) His consistent visits have managed to rub off the caring nature of the inhabitants onto the former mercenary, his loyalty is set with the Redwallers, and he would gladly surrender his life for the sake of his abbey friends, but be wary if you've managed to tick him off.... Shadows don't make noise, but your scream would be plenty to let everybeast else know where I am.

Notable features: Silver streaks running along the length of his left face, ear, neck, shoulder, arm, and leg.
Wow, that's a detailed app. Approved!
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Faiyloe

Heck with it, I'll join.

Other appearances: A cloak blacker than midnight with grey trim, but wears a contrasting white and silver tunic (with hood) underneath. His boots are light and semi-thin, but are made of strong, pliable leather (black)

Sword
[close]

Personality: Kindly, regularly visits Redwall, especially around feast times (wonder why that is  ::)) His consistent visits have managed to rub off the caring nature of the inhabitants onto the former mercenary, his loyalty is set with the Redwallers, and he would gladly surrender his life for the sake of his abbey friends, but be wary if you've managed to tick him off.... Shadows don't make noise, but your scream would be plenty to let everybeast else know where I am.

Notable features: Silver streaks running along the length of his left face, ear, neck, shoulder, arm, and leg.

Your character sounds a lot like what my character used to be like before she got the bloodwrath. It would be cool to see the two bonk heads (not literally).
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 24, 2013, 02:31:52 PM

Heck with it, I'll join.

Sword
[close]

Your character sounds a lot like what my character used to be like before she got the bloodwrath. It would be cool to see the two bonk heads (not literally).

Though them literally bonking heads would be funny too.  ;D

I literally wanted to just fall over and laugh a gut out when I read that, the idea was just too darn hilarious! *BONK!*

@Han: Danka, you'll see that a lot from the older RP'ers around here (Rainshadow, Leath, Myself, etc.).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Dannflower Reguba

Oh my geez! I just realized that my character is quite similar to yours, do you want me to change anything? You were here first so you get preference. Sorry about that.

Apologies aside, the twist that these two beasts could provide should be quite interesting to watch. >:D (IE: I love it)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

NO keep it just the way he is.  ;D there are enough differences to make it really interesting. like my character avoids fighting even though it is in her blood and she is a girl while yours is a boy.   

Unimaginative

Quote from: rachel25 on October 30, 2013, 10:06:03 AM
Could I have another character HanNorwood?
Yep. Two characters for anyone who wants them.  ;D

rachel25

OK

Name: Zanga
Race: otter
Build: tall and elegant
Eyes: moss colour
Fur: dark brown
Weapons: sling, sword, dagger, staff
Personality: is a traveller and is quiet, and shy. Only fights when it is necessary, and would prefer to talk about it. But when he does fight, he gets slight blood wrath.  
Notable Features: scars on his chest, and a tattoo of a snake on his back.  

Unimaginative

Quote from: rachel25 on October 31, 2013, 05:01:08 PM
OK

Name: Zanga
Race: otter
Build: tall and elegant
Eyes: moss colour
Fur: dark brown
Weapons: sling, sword, dagger
Personality: is a traveller and is quiet, and shy. Only fights when it is necessary, and would prefer to talk about it. But when he does fight, he gets slight blood wrath. 
Notable Features: scars on his chest, and a tattoo of a snake on his back. 

Approved!  ;D

rachel25

Thanks and what do you think of the picture of Jantar Russano draw for me

Cornflower MM

Nice! Can I have another character to? A small one, though?

Corvo

I'd love to join if you'll have me.
Name: Corvo
Race: Mink
Build: Fairly average size but definitely lean and athletic
Eyes: Yellow
Fur: Dark brown with a white patch around his throat and lower jaw, pink nose and black ears
Weapons: Steel sword and dagger
Personality: Ruthless and cunning, definitely one to watch your back around, greedy and unpredictable. Corvo gets angry at minor things and doesn't forget or forgive easily.
Notable Features: A scar on the right side of his face going vertically across his lip.

Ungatt Trunn

Here, I'm not signing up or anything, but I thought that here was a good place to say I'm really enjoying readind this RP. :)

Life is too short to rush through it.

Unimaginative

Thanks! It's my first roleplay on this forum, and I'm just overjoyed at how popular it's been. I'm really glad everyone here has joined it, and it's a lot of fun doing it.