News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP part 2 signup

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I get it we are in no way blaming you. You have a very good excuses to be posting short posts. The rest of use however do not.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

I know, Faiy. Don't beat up on yourselves for one-liners. *Hugs*

Faiyloe

I am not beating my self up. I am recognizing my faults and striving to do better.  ;D

rachel25

I hate one-liners, but find myself doing them a lot.  :(

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 25, 2014, 05:30:06 PM
I am not beating my self up. I am recognizing my faults and striving to do better.  ;D

I know. Can't take a bit o' teasing, can ya? ;D :P

Quote from: rachel25 on August 27, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
I hate one-liners, but find myself doing them a lot.  :(

Sometimes it can't be helped. :-\

Dannflower Reguba

As far as the in RP OOC: posts have been concerned, how do you plan on doing something devastating to the Woodlanders? 1.) They know Mossflower inside and out 2.) There's a murderous band of Northern warriors just waiting for any vermin to dare to set foot outside the walls 3.) The Woodlanders encampment is surrounded by traps, and is watched constantly. You may have a horde, and you may also have Redwall..... But we have the woods. (and food, which is going to be a very big problem for you. Vermin aren't farmers)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

I just realized something very interesting about Vatra. When I first made her I was going threw a bit of depression.  I used the forums as a kind of scapegoat.  As I healed she did too. I now realize part of the reason she became such a good character was because I had been using her has an outlet for my own feelings.

I just love how all of this turned out. I think we have one of the best character groups here. They just play of each other so well.

Cornflower MM

I know the feeling, Va-Faiy. We've done so much and gotten into this RP so much I keep on wanting to call Faiy Vatra, Dan Ervoyce, Rach Zanga or Ushen! How are we going to end this?!

Faiyloe

I know I once called you Arya in another topic but caught myself and fixed it.  ;D :P

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 03, 2014, 09:47:13 PM
       As far as the in RP OOC: posts have been concerned, how do you plan on doing something devastating to the Woodlanders? 1.) They know Mossflower inside and out 2.) There's a murderous band of Northern warriors just waiting for any vermin to dare to set foot outside the walls 3.) The Woodlanders encampment is surrounded by traps, and is watched constantly. You may have a horde, and you may also have Redwall..... But we have the woods. (and food, which is going to be a very big problem for you. Vermin aren't farmers)
In that case, I've basically got no leg to stand on, and it kind of feels a little unfair. I just wanted to make the RP a little more interesting.

Faiyloe

There is a big difference between attempting to do something and actually succeeding. To make it realistic she should probably do something and it can make the wonderlands life more difficult. Also It is hard to do this all on your own. Perhaps each of us should create a vermin character to play on that side.  To take the load of of Rachel and to add in even more fun.  ;D Personally I am thinking of stirring up discontent among the troops.

Dannflower Reguba

Name:
Race: Weasel
Build:
Eyes:
Fur:
Weapons:
Personality:
Notable Features:

Here's the sheet, I'll probably make one shortly. Also, the Torrent otters will be making their move soon, so at least you'll have something to do shortly.  ;D

I'm really going to be disappointed when we finally do finish, this has been so much fun.  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

Oh, dear. Rach, Faiy, Dan, I don't know if I can take a vermin character. That means I'll have the Abbess (Although I'm considering letting her be PPed by everyone, since I have no idea what to do with a senile Mother Abbess mouse at the moment), Arya, Bryant, and the vermin. *Thinks* Oh, what the heck. Still not as many as my charries in WA!

Name:
Race:
Build:
Eyes:
Fur:
Weapons:
Personality:
Notable Features: