News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 02, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Everyone was gone, and the moon was right above them.

"'Right, follow me!"
The Blue fox motioned for them as he left the room.
OOC: Small PP here.

BIC: The trio sneaked out of the fort, not being noticed by the surprisingly attentive guards. After about twenty minutes of sneaking around, they made it to the edge of the woods.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

May walked along next to the other two, enjoying the cool evening air.  She still felt a little unsure of her decision to accompany them, but she reminded herself that Marshall was a good creature whose reasons for leaving were completely justified, and thus it was right for her to accompany him.

Once they reached the edge of the forest, the haremaid looked at her companions.  "The Abbey is a little north of here."

OOC: We have reached the edge of Mossflower Woods, right?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien