News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Faiyloe's art and Requests.

Started by Faiyloe, July 19, 2013, 09:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Are you still doing any sort of art?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

...  :P I really have been sort of accidentally on purpose forgetting about this and if you have been waiting (Frankly I can't remember who I have to do still) I am so sorry... I won't be taking any more requests though till I finish the ones I have. Should get around to it.

@ Jet if you are reading this: Sorry but I don't really feel comfortable drawing your Character... Its just a bit out of my style and range of knowledge... I did mess around with it and I just couldn't get it to work... So ya... sorry about that but I wont be able to do that. I will however keep it in mind and maybe someday I'll come back to it... If I do then i will be sure to let you know.

@ Rachel: I will start work on Your character as soon as possible However I will give you the choice weather You want me to do the characters From adventurer to Gadna That I promised (Yes I me and Rachel talked this over PM)  or this one.

@ No one in particular: TJ and Redwaller have not been on in ages so I will wait to upload their pictures till I get Rachel's and Amy's done.

Ok and hopefully Life wont side track me again and I will be able to do this.

:P

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 25, 2014, 03:36:30 AM
...  :P I really have been sort of accidentally on purpose forgetting about this and if you have been waiting (Frankly I can't remember who I have to do still) I am so sorry... I won't be taking any more requests though till I finish the ones I have. Should get around to it.

@ Jet if you are reading this: Sorry but I don't really feel comfortable drawing your Character... Its just a bit out of my style and range of knowledge... I did mess around with it and I just couldn't get it to work... So ya... sorry about that but I wont be able to do that. I will however keep it in mind and maybe someday I'll come back to it... If I do then i will be sure to let you know.

That's fine, thanks for trying anyway
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Um, I can't actually remember who I requested you to do. So, um, could you do the Gadna lot for me please?

Faiyloe

LOL sorry bout that.. :D Shows I need to do this faster...  :P and thanks for understanding Jet.

Faiyloe

Ok so I have been trying to redo my art style so This is a peace I did for Rachel's and my Privet RP.

Unimaginative

Ooh, ooh! My turn!
Name:Vladimer Thorsten
Nickname*: Vlad
Species:Fossa
Affiliation:Rebel
Appearance: Because of a birth defect, he has to wear a respirator. The respirator he wears is black, and lays almost flat across his snout. It purifies the air when he breaths in. He wears a long-sleeved brown shirt, and a black vest over it. In the many pockets of the vest, he keeps a gold pocket watch, two grenades, and a pair of goggles.
Weapons: A pistol and a knife. The pistol is fancy in design, but generic in power. Many cogs that are for decoration are located on it, and it is a beautiful Bronze color. The knifes handle is the same color, bit the knife blade is very different. It is dark grey, and when activated, has scalding heat on it.
Personality: Vlad is extremely pessimistic. with a dark outlook on life. He is irritable, often at the center of fights. He is a skilled thief, and is used to staying in shadows.

Name:Vladimer Thorsten
Species:Fossa
Appearance: Light brown-gold fur.
Cloths:Because of a birth defect, he has to wear a respirator. The respirator he wears is black, and lays almost flat across his snout. It purifies the air when he breaths in. He wears a long-sleeved brown shirt, and a black vest over it. In the many pockets of the vest, he keeps a gold pocket watch, two grenades, and a pair of goggles.
Weapon:A pistol and a knife. The pistol is fancy in design, but generic in power. Many cogs that are for decoration are located on it, and it is a beautiful Bronze color. The knifes handle is the same color, bit the knife blade is very different. It is dark grey, and when activated, has scalding heat on it.
History:(if any) N/A
Personality:(it helps with expression and appearance) Vlad is extremely pessimistic. with a dark outlook on life. He is irritable, often at the center of fights. He is a skilled thief, and is used to staying in shadows.
Setting: (where you want the picture to be drawn if any) Steampunk land, if you'd please.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Rusvul

Faiyloe

Sorry Han But I can't do Steempunk...  :P and I won't be taking on anymore Requests till I figure out my new tablet Style.

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

Very nice!  I quite like how the squirrel turned out.  Very cute and ever so slightly sassy-looking.  ;D  When you get your tablet figured out, I call dibs on being next in line!  ;D  (Besides whoever requested stuff before me, of course.  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Hey, Faiy, have you gotten your new style figured out yet?