Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

(sorry)
here ya go Tammo!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Wow! Nice work, Lass!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*squeaks* Ah!!! I forgot about that mess..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

-_- You think that is a mess? What would you call my...attempts at...art...?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

You should try it though. It can be fun.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but nowadays... Eh. I never got past stick figures, basically.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Find a simplish object to reference, like a toolbox. Then, try to draw as close as you can to it's objective and features.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

^ Now that right there is good advice.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 09, 2020, 02:33:13 AM
I used to draw a lot when I was younger, but nowadays... Eh. I never got past stick figures, basically.

Same. Even most of the semi-3d art I do ends up looking terrible.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on May 09, 2020, 02:37:33 AM
Find a simplish object to reference, like a toolbox. Then, try to draw as close as you can to it's objective and features.
Thanks.  ^-^ I might try that.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Maybe I should do that too and we can compare notes.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Seb, if you do it, I'll do it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

And if you do it, so will I.

(What have I gotten myself into?)