Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

Granted. There is now a drought.
I wish it rained more.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, ze vorld fillz up viz vater, und ve av get eaten up by ancient zea creaturez zat vere livin' zecretly in ze depthz o' ze ocean.

Ah vizh Ah 'ad zome haggis.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Granted. The haggis is spoiled.

I wish I could cure cancer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but zen any und av vaccinez und medecinez ztop vorkin'.

Ah vizh fer a zandvich.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

Granted. It is filled with the haggis mentioned previously.

I wish it stopped raining, as my previous wish may have come true.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but it ztopz permanently, und ze Earth becomez a barren, lifelezz vazteland.

Ah vizh it vid znov.

WorshipTiria

Granted. There is so much snow you can no longer get out of your house.

I wish I had a better work ethic.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but na' ye are tryin' tae force zat better vork ethic on yer family und friendz, vho zen lock ye up in a mental azylum.

Ah vizh Rakghoulz vere real.

WorshipTiria

Granted. Unfortunately, they are horrified by humanity and all decide to hide forever.

I wish I had the ability to teleport.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but nae av o' yer body gaez tae ze zame place ye're teleportin' tae . . . or togezer.

Ah vizh fer Cthulhu tae come und drive everyone completely mad und inzane.

WorshipTiria

same Granted, but people overcome it and make calmari with its tentacles.

I wish more people were on the forum right now.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but zen ze forum crazhez fer zree veekz.

Ah vizh fer it tae ztart rainin' Fizh.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but it smells like fish for weeks.

I wish I had more socks

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Granted, but av o' ze rezt o' clothez except vot ye're currently vearin' turn intae variouzly-zized zockz az vell.

Ah vizh tae gae on a quezt.

WorshipTiria

Granted, but this is a cosmic horror story.

I wish I could leave school right now.