"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Well, there y'have it.

Dannflower Reguba

Alright, that solves a couple of issues, but how do y'all plan on leaving the Abbey undetected by both the Redwallers and the Vermin army? The Redwallers probably won't be too hard to get past from the inside, but the vermin army is likely to set up a perimeter around the Abbey rather soon, and maintain it for the duration of the siege. That also raises an interesting question about what Hacklaw's going to do, and how two different groups (the Redwall band and Hacklaw's gang) would chase after Darrin's without running into each other? I like the idea's going around and all, I'm just trying to figure out the logistics while things are relatively calm.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

That's just it; they won't be undetected. Rallowan will find them and go after them, possibly with down other vermin.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

So what else needs to happen today (RP day)? Nobody is interacting right now, and I can't see any significant progression for at least a couple of hours. Twisty should be out until about early afternoon. Other questions being what is Darrin doing/thinking right now, and what's Hacklaw up to?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

I was thinking maybe @Cornflower MM could have Rowan interact with Darrin. Hacklaw isn't going to do anything until the morning other than post guards around the abbey.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

That might be interesting to see, hey Corn, whatcha think?

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Awesome.

Procrastination buddies!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Watching...from the sidelines...so close, yet so far...

The Skarzs

I have been busy all day.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.