News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latna

Hey everybody,

Very sorry for the long delay in getting the server back up. Part of it was initially due to the terrible storm we had back here, and then the latest delay was because I recently became a father, and haven't been at work to get the server running.

It is, however, back up and going, still using the redwallonline.hopto.org:25560 address. I think we were still in the process of getting the permissions stuff finalized again, so whitelisting may be weird. If you want to be whitelisted send me a message on here.

Ask me about Redwall MUCK!
http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1823.msg66205#msg66205

[url=http://rwmuck.limitless.

Matthias720

Congrats on becoming a dad!

Oh, and good to see the server up again. :D

psilocybin

Glad to see the server is back up! However, I'm still not white-listed. I sent my app to Latna via a personal message but there is nothing in my outbox so I'm not sure it worked so I'm posting it here again in hopes someone with permissions will see it.

In game name: widespreadpanic
Age(optional): 27
Experience with roleplaying/building: I have played many RPGs, and I'm fairly experienced with Minecraft mechanics
Do you love redwall?: Yes, I've been a fan since I was very young.
Do you know alot about it?: Yes, I've read the majority of the books save for the more recent installments
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid

W0NWILL

I'll be on it now, look for me! And congrats Latna!

psilocybin

I'm stoked the server is up and I'm finally white-listed. I just finished my first attempt at a ferret skin if anyone is on they can check it out.

W0NWILL

psilocybin

That would be cool. It's quite lonely at the moment and I think I'm going to starve soon :P

W0NWILL

Do you have that bread? Cause I'll probably not be able to get on.

psilocybin

Unfortunately something bugged out when I was logging on to test my skin and I suffocated and lost it. No worries, I found some mushrooms and made some stew :)

Something Horrifying

Congratulations Latna! It's great to see you around again! ^^

(BTW, I dunno if you've been on the MUCK recently, but sorry I haven't been around, I've been fairly busy. Hopefully I'll be active again soon.)
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Gears

Wheew! sorry, it's been a loong week. I've been on a mission trip, and three days before that, my pc broke. :P I'll hop on the server to see how it's doing. We also have 3 new members: mrneonshot, widespreadpanic and xintox. Be sure to give them a warm welcome, and of course whitelist them. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

eualaia

can i have perms for /gamemode?

-wizardboy5
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

psilocybin

So does anyone have any suggestions for anything I can do now that server is up?

W0NWILL

Try to climb Salamandastron. Wander around and explore. Make a house, you should  type /gamemode and /warp landofnewb that's the freebuild

psilocybin

I dont have access to the /gamemode command :(