News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

:o i'm not whitelisted...  :'( :'( :'( now i cant get on before summer camp this morning.... x dissapointed face x oh well, i will be whitelisted soon, because my application was approved.

Gears

Amazing work, Wonwill! I'm working on floret currently, then i will get to work on marshank, and then the abbey belltower. I can't do anything other than that, as I don't have ALL my admin-y powers back yet. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 25, 2012, 12:06:26 PM
:o i'm not whitelisted...  :'( :'( :'( now i cant get on before summer camp this morning.... x dissapointed face x oh well, i will be whitelisted soon, because my application was approved.
Yeah, definitely. I'm REALLY sorry about that. I thought i had everyone whitelisted. What's your IGN?

Rusvul

i'm assuming that means in game name. my username is "verdusgreensword" without the quotes of course, no caps or spaces.

Ranguvar Foeseeker

IGN: Superchaosshadow
RP XP: I love to rp. my friend and i used to rp redwall in real life. i was Martin he was Gonff.
Do i love Redwall: .............YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Do you know a lot about it: I know about it alot. I love to read redwall, but my library doesnt have anymore books. ( i read Legend of Luke, Triss, Rouge Crew, Salamandastron, Loamhendge, Redwall, Mattimeo, among many others like Mariel of Redwall, and i know the Story of Martin the Warrior) EULALIA!!!
Secret word (R2D2)
Paid minecraft
Character name: Calis
History: I came from The Northern Shore, and after a long journey  i was attacked by Searats. Then the logalog came and saved me. In exchange for his care, i improved the logbots and made a few fortificatios in the river. Eventually they took me to Redwall, and Redwall is Where i am!
Description: Brown-red fur, with a tuft of fur on my head and a long tail. Brown eyes.
Species: MOUSE

Rusvul

you know what, i think you remembered everything possible except your gender!

Gears

Accepted! Nice app!
EDIT: Added you, Rusvul! :)

Ranguvar Foeseeker

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 26, 2012, 12:41:31 PM
you know what, i think you remembered everything possible except your gender!
really sorry

Rusvul

nah lol, just teasing ya because i can! ( i like teasing people  ;))

Rusvul

uhhh when i get on all i see is like black wool, and if i try to do anything, it says i dont have permission to do it. please help.

Rusvul

i fixed that problem, but i would appreciate it if someone who could help me got on  ;D
EDIT: AH just realized this SO sorry for triple post! really really really sorry!

W0NWILL

I'm getting on.

EDIT: Rusvul had the great idea of putting snake tunnels under the quarry!

Rusvul

I  am getting disconnected, having evil connection problems

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 26, 2012, 09:24:03 PM
i fixed that problem, but i would appreciate it if someone who could help me got on  ;D
EDIT: AH just realized this SO sorry for triple post! really really really sorry!
So sorry! I'll be on today. :)

Gears

Hey, latna, since there's been no event of my account being hacked any longer, would it be too much trouble to have my admin powers back? It's a bit embarrassing not being able to change guests to players when i'm one of the top admins. :/
Also, I looked at the end, and i think it would be an amazing place for players to go when they're deceased for 5-10 mins, kinda like a limbo, or even dark forest. Just to show that there's a penalty for death, instead of most places where it's like *respawn* die *respawn* Rinse and repeat. Just again, being op, or at least 99% of the perms again would be GREAT, if you feel like it/can find the time.