Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on August 11, 2012, 11:36:39 PM
I can't wait until it comes up!  :D
Me neither! I'm super excited for writable books! Then, if someone wants to get REALLY redwall-hardcore, they can record the poems and riddles, then record them in the library. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

I'll do that, because I'm planning to do my fanfictions anyway.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 12, 2012, 01:56:03 AM
I'll do that, because I'm planning to do my fanfictions anyway.
Sounds great! I have every book in the redwall series, so if there's any you don't have, I'll fill ém in for you. :)

W0NWILL

Well, funny you should mention that, I'm also doing a site with all the poems and riddles. Hey, at least I'll be able to memorize all of them.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 12, 2012, 03:34:30 AM
Well, funny you should mention that, I'm also doing a site with all the poems and riddles. Hey, at least I'll be able to memorize all of them.
Awesome! Thanks alot!

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Gears on August 10, 2012, 02:14:18 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 06, 2012, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 06, 2012, 01:45:10 AM
In game name:winter_weasel
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building:None at all with rp, I'm a decent builder
Do you love redwall?: YES
Do you know alot about it?: YES
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Jugg Streamford
History: Born on Green isle, left Green isle, found Salamondastron, continued on to mossflower, made a secret house on the river moss
Description: A sturdy otter in a black tunic with a blue sharkskin belt, he carries a sword slung over his back
Species: Otter

Is anyone going to approve or disaprove of this?
Ok, Two things. Number one: My mom has been limiting my pc time to one hour a day, so it's REALLY hard to get on all the time. Number two: I know what i'm doing. Admins have a life too, they can't wait then jump onto an app. approved. We now have two new members. fhamersley, and winter_weasel
Is there a:
Terramort: no, thanks!, Green Isle: yesh, Southsward": yesh, Flitchaye forest: anything with trees doesn't need to be built, as the only thing that distinguishes them is characters., Owch mansions: ditto to the forest, Rogues retreat no, will build, kingdom of Malkarris: will build, Five-topped oak: getting on it, The Wardens swamp: we have one, Badger and bell/ Lord of Mossflower: We can do the tree, but the rock is a negatory, Kotir: yup, Polleekin's house: no, Ruddaring: no, Doomwyte cave: more like a tunnel-y thing, but no, Snakefish pit or watermeadow: Both of those aren't really distinctive enough to be made. Some of these places usually get overlooked =/

Thanks for those! I'll write them down so we know what we need. :)

Actually Owch mansions is two fallen trees over a river so really you could build it
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gears

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 12, 2012, 02:35:04 PM
Quote from: Gears on August 10, 2012, 02:14:18 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 06, 2012, 08:12:16 PM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on August 06, 2012, 01:45:10 AM
In game name:winter_weasel
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building:None at all with rp, I'm a decent builder
Do you love redwall?: YES
Do you know alot about it?: YES
Secret word: Matthias
Name of character: Jugg Streamford
History: Born on Green isle, left Green isle, found Salamondastron, continued on to mossflower, made a secret house on the river moss
Description: A sturdy otter in a black tunic with a blue sharkskin belt, he carries a sword slung over his back
Species: Otter

Is anyone going to approve or disaprove of this?
Ok, Two things. Number one: My mom has been limiting my pc time to one hour a day, so it's REALLY hard to get on all the time. Number two: I know what i'm doing. Admins have a life too, they can't wait then jump onto an app. approved. We now have two new members. fhamersley, and winter_weasel
Is there a:
Terramort: no, thanks!, Green Isle: yesh, Southsward": yesh, Flitchaye forest: anything with trees doesn't need to be built, as the only thing that distinguishes them is characters., Owch mansions: ditto to the forest, Rogues retreat no, will build, kingdom of Malkarris: will build, Five-topped oak: getting on it, The Wardens swamp: we have one, Badger and bell/ Lord of Mossflower: We can do the tree, but the rock is a negatory, Kotir: yup, Polleekin's house: no, Ruddaring: no, Doomwyte cave: more like a tunnel-y thing, but no, Snakefish pit or watermeadow: Both of those aren't really distinctive enough to be made. Some of these places usually get overlooked =/

Thanks for those! I'll write them down so we know what we need. :)

Actually Owch mansions is two fallen trees over a river so really you could build it
That's the thing. It's only two trees. If you want to build it, great! But it wouldn't be distinctive enough, no one would really know. But it would look 200% better with the addition of rotatable logs. :)

Snowwolf

I just heard about this is it public yet? If not i wouldn't mind building the pigmyshrews cave in the north
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

W0NWILL

Welcome to the forum! It's up, though not 1.3. You have to fill out the app, in gear's first post.

Snowwolf

Okay here it is and how long till it is updated?

In game name: alexthesniper22
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building: I build lots of forts and I have played many RPG's
Do you love redwall?: I love redwallI have read every book
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Secret word: Juska
Name of character:
History: Born in southsward and at age 20 left to go to redwall. His ship was attacked and he washed up at the green Isle. After recooperating there he continued his trip to redwall.
Description: A thin Squirrel with a red berret, a brown tunic, a quiver across his back with a longbow as well and a dirk.
Species: Squirrel
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.

W0NWILL

Just want to point out that the secret word is wrong. I don't know when it's be updated. Latna is the hoster. It probably wont be too long from now.

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on August 13, 2012, 05:52:45 PM
Okay here it is and how long till it is updated?

In game name: alexthesniper22
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building: I build lots of forts and I have played many RPG's
Do you love redwall?: I love redwallI have read every book
Do you know alot about it?: Yes
Secret word: Juska
Name of character:
History: Born in southsward and at age 20 left to go to redwall. His ship was attacked and he washed up at the green Isle. After recooperating there he continued his trip to redwall.
Description: A thin Squirrel with a red berret, a brown tunic, a quiver across his back with a longbow as well and a dirk.
Species: Squirrel

Accepted, but um, guys, why can no one find the secret word? It's not really that secret.... >_>

Snowwolf

okay. also, i think your arfship shows the stern instead of the bow. In the Legend of Luke only the bow is up there.

Snowwolf

W0NWILL

You can edit a post, mods don't like double-posting. Also:

QuoteThe ip is: redwallonline.hopto.org:25560 You have to have the :25560, or else it will be out of whack. :/