News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Yes, but there's more to an admin than that.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 14, 2012, 05:19:37 PM
You need to be made a member by Latna or an admin before that. Then you need perms to work on Marshank or something. Speaking of which, I would like perms to work on Marshank or something else, once it's up.
That'd be great, you and me both. I would like my admin powers back too. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on August 14, 2012, 08:18:03 PM
I've never had admin powers :D
XD I'm saying in addition. If you prove yourself worthy, that COULD be arranged. :)

W0NWILL

Snowwolf

how could i prove myself worthy once im on the server?
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on August 15, 2012, 12:21:58 AM
how could i prove myself worthy once im on the server?
By being mature and responsible. :)

Snowwolf

okay but im a good builder and lets say that i want to build a structure in the landscape like Green Isle but I would need world edit and/or creative for that. So would I get creative for that or would you just deny me?
"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.

W0NWILL

A mod (like me (triscar) or psy) or an admin can change you from creative to survival, and vise versa.

Snowwolf

yes but dont i need to be op or some higher rank to use worldedit? (if you have it that is)

W0NWILL

Once you are made a member, you can build most places. Exceptions are Redwall, Salamandastron, and anything else that isn't protected from you. And what is this flippin' world edit?

psybox

a server plugin, i don't know much about it, but it can make building structures easier in some way, only ops can use it, and it was what the greifer used to cause all the damage.

Snowwolf

Thats correct and once im on would anyone want me to make Green Isle? Also, you should get world edit

W0NWILL

Quote from: psybox on August 15, 2012, 04:28:29 PM
It was what the greifer used to cause all the damage.

The greifer hacked into someones account to use world edit.

psybox

so?  even if he did hack blink's account to use it, he still used it, so that sentence is still accurate.