News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scragg the Weasel

Quote from: Gears on September 26, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2012, 01:17:06 PM
hmm, is the server down a lot or something? i havent been on much, mainly because i'm still a guest and cant do anything. (but of course thats mostly my fault cause i havent been on a lot, just the once, and stuff) is the server really slow or something?
It's not down alot, but the server was 24/7. The server was pulled down for the 1.3 update, and is never back up. I'll wait one more week.

You show steadfast patience. I look forward to RPing with you sir.
Where do I sign?

Gears

Quote from: Snowwolf on September 28, 2012, 08:30:29 PM
RAGE FACE!   >:( >:(  >:(
aahah! Good news! My sister may giver up her pc for a new one, and that can be the 24/7 server! I'll get you guys posted! :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Something Horrifying

Hey guys, I know it's frustrating that there's no server right now, and we'd all like to play, but the rude comments and anger about Latna not being around are really uncalled for. He just became a father, and has who knows what else going on. I understand the frustration and steps that might have to be taken to put the server back up in Latna's absence, but can we please try to be understanding and supportive instead of accusatory and angry?
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

Gears

Quote from: Something Horrifying on September 29, 2012, 12:56:24 PM
Hey guys, I know it's frustrating that there's no server right now, and we'd all like to play, but the rude comments and anger about Latna not being around are really uncalled for. He just became a father, and has who knows what else going on. I understand the frustration and steps that might have to be taken to put the server back up in Latna's absence, but can we please try to be understanding and supportive instead of accusatory and angry?
Amen! Guys, Latna has a life, so keep it nice and clean, he's done so much for us, and we shouldn't sell him out, and the server will be hosted soon via me, so just sit tight guys!

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Snowwolf on September 28, 2012, 08:30:29 PM
RAGE FACE!   >:( >:(  >:(

hey, don't rage on Latna, he's got his own life you know, and more important things to do then update at the moment. Give him some time and hang on, he did just become a father ;) I know it sucks but Gears is doing his best to get it back up :)
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Scragg the Weasel

I won't be able to play as much as would like to anyway. I am getting ready for my second set of exams next week, and I will probably only play weekends and some weeknights at best. I wish I had known about it before the semester started.
Where do I sign?

Dannflower Reguba

lol, I didn't think I'd be able to join in the first place, so waiting another week or two has no affect for me.  :) I must say I AM surprised Latna disapeared, but that happens... Great news Gears! So excited!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 01, 2012, 04:21:36 PM
lol, I didn't think I'd be able to join in the first place, so waiting another week or two has no affect for me.  :) I must say I AM surprised Latna disapeared, but that happens... Great news Gears! So excited!  :D
haha! yeah! conrgats for latna! Let's make sure to give him a warm welcome when he returns! :D

Gears

Quote from: Scragg the Weasel on September 29, 2012, 12:01:18 AM
Quote from: Gears on September 26, 2012, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2012, 01:17:06 PM
hmm, is the server down a lot or something? i havent been on much, mainly because i'm still a guest and cant do anything. (but of course thats mostly my fault cause i havent been on a lot, just the once, and stuff) is the server really slow or something?
It's not down alot, but the server was 24/7. The server was pulled down for the 1.3 update, and is never back up. I'll wait one more week.

You show steadfast patience. I look forward to RPing with you sir.
Thanks alot!  ;D

P.S. As i said before, my sis may be getting a new computer soon, if i have an ETA on when i'll get the comp, i'll tell you guys. If it won't be for a while, i'll just host it on this PC.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 08, 2012, 01:02:45 AM
So...... When is the server up again?  :D
The server will be up when my sister gets a new pc. Mine currently doesn't have decent processing power to have a lag-free server, and I use it alot. Sorry for the HUGE wait guys. This is just the way it's gotta be. :/

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Matthias720

You can't run a PC server from an Xbox. It must be run from a PC.

Taggerung The Otter

no i mean make a redwall server on the xbox