Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

People would need a xbox, then minecraft on it, then an xbox live membership.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

Ah, I have an Xbox and Minecraft, but I'm thinking of the other cheap people. Xbox's cost a lot, and I personally have no idea how to set up a Minecraft server on Xbox.

Dannflower Reguba

Do you really think computers are cheap? Go  look up the pricetag for a good computer!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

psybox

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 08, 2012, 09:20:30 PM
Do you really think computers are cheap? Go  look up the pricetag for a good computer!
what/who are you talking about/to?

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I wasn't saying that at all! What made you think I was saying that? Was it how I worded that statement?

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflower Reguba

That's what you made it sound like, and it does not come across as nice.... quite the opposite actually.

Corporal Firalay

I don't find that mean or aggressive, to me it sounds like WONWILL was pointing out he has absolutely no clue how to set up a server on Xbox, and if you know then do kindly share. WONWILL is not being cheap, or anything else he's been accused of, all of which is rather uncalled for, and I think you should lay off the staff (wait, are you a staff WONWILL?  ??? Meh) and let them live their lives and when they choose to GENEROUSLY GIVE UP THEIR TIME to make the server possible for us be grateful. From the short chats I've had with him, he's really nice, as with all the other admin/staff on this website  :D
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Taggerung The Otter

Um i have one on there..duh
Quote from: Corporal Firalay on October 09, 2012, 11:51:47 AM
I don't find that mean or aggressive, to me it sounds like WONWILL was pointing out he has absolutely no clue how to set up a server on Xbox, and if you know then do kindly share. WONWILL is not being cheap, or anything else he's been accused of, all of which is rather uncalled for, and I think you should lay off the staff (wait, are you a staff WONWILL?  ??? Meh) and let them live their lives and when they choose to GENEROUSLY GIVE UP THEIR TIME to make the server possible for us be grateful. From the short chats I've had with him, he's really nice, as with all the other admin/staff on this website  :D

Matthias720

All right guys, chill. I'd rather not have to lock this topic, but things are getting tense.

Let's get back to discussing the PC server, that Gears is graciously working to host.

Gears

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on October 08, 2012, 04:39:59 PM
ahy...make on on the xbox
Ugh, I can't. Number one, I don't have an Xbox.
#2 Xbox doesn't have my map
#3 Xbox worlds are HORRIBLE and they don't support anything we need for a good rp server.
#4 they're cheap. Which is a problem when it comes to bandwidth.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.