News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on October 21, 2012, 11:23:22 PM
Quote from: Gears on October 21, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 20, 2012, 02:38:43 AM
Quote from: Gears on October 19, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 19, 2012, 05:39:11 PM
GAH IT'S DOWN!!! WHY?!?!?!?
Sorry, I had a newsflash, it wont be up today either, maybe at night, but other than that i'm not able to as I'm moving around ALOT today, and i have some essays to do and such. >.<

Ah. It's okay then.  ;D I did have some I deas on how to improve the Otter stronghold, though.

EDIT: Is it possible to upload the server to your computer twice? Say two people (ie: me and PrimroseWarrior) shared a computer and both wanted to play the server but on differen factions (ie: Otter and Squirrel). Would that work?
No, they'd have to be completely different servers. Sorry. :/

Okay. Thanks.

I have some ideas for the Otter stronghold.

Sweet! I'll have the server up right when i get home! South Dakota's pretty sweet btw. ^_^
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 22, 2012, 01:08:39 PM
Thats nice. When do you plan to be home?
Leaving tuesday. I'll prolly be home around 3:00 PM EST. :)

Gears

W0NWILL

Great. It's up and I'm stuck at the allergist!

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 24, 2012, 07:44:26 PM
Great. It's up and I'm stuck at the allergist!
Poor you. :( When you get back it will still be up.

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys. I haven't started on my secret project yet, and probably won't for awhile, but my request that no one mess with the layout of Sala still stands. Mind you, this is a REQUEST, and if you feel like trolling the place, I guess that is still your descision.  ;) Also, if anyone hasn't noticed yet, I've marked off an area of the OOC/ screw around zone for a spleef arena, plaese do not mess with that either. Thanks! And I look forward to RPing with y'all!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

I'm fine with not doing anything in Sala, but leave the kitchen and my room where they are, please. Especially the kitchen. And will you give any hints to what you're doing?

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 24, 2012, 08:39:21 PM
I'm fine with not doing anything in Sala, but leave the kitchen and my room where they are, please. Especially the kitchen. And will you give any hints to what you're doing?
I will: It's freaking awesome. He wont be messing with the already furnished rooms. :)

La_Londe

Art16
I have done many roleplay servers but i am new to redwall (i have only recently started reading them but Ivie gotten through the first 2 and love them the redwall TV series was a big part of my childhood)
Ive been playing minecraft since alpha so i am pretty experienced
Redwall is the best never read a book like it
i know a little bit about it but i am reading the books every possible moment now (IF MY fish-like LIBRARY HAS THEM DANGIT >:( >:( >:()
Secret word:how the heck am i supposed to say it without everybody knowing tell me and ill say it
no idea what ill be ill think of something I'm just gonna wing it
May your life one day be as awesome as you pretend it is an facebook

Gears

Quote from: La_Londe on October 24, 2012, 09:24:28 PM
Art16
I have done many roleplay servers but i am new to redwall (i have only recently started reading them but Ivie gotten through the first 2 and love them the redwall TV series was a big part of my childhood)
Ive been playing minecraft since alpha so i am pretty experienced
Redwall is the best never read a book like it
i know a little bit about it but i am reading the books every possible moment now (IF MY fish-like LIBRARY HAS THEM DANGIT >:( >:( >:()
Secret word:how the heck am i supposed to say it without everybody knowing tell me and ill say it
no idea what ill be ill think of something I'm just gonna wing it
T_T The secret word isn't supposed to be a pass code, it's supposed to prove that you've read the instructions and info. :P Accepted. For future reference, the secret word ISN'T optional.

La_Londe

May your life one day be as awesome as you pretend it is an facebook

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on October 24, 2012, 09:10:05 PM
Quote from: W0NWILL on October 24, 2012, 08:39:21 PM
I will: It's freaking awesome. He wont be messing with the already furnished rooms. :)

I guess that's one way to put it.  :D Thanks for the vote of confidence.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

craigyb21967

In game name:glass3000, craigyb21967
Experience with roleplaying/building:yes
Do you love redwall?:yes
Do you know alot about it?:yes
Secret word:IDK, I am that is?
Free minecraft, or paid?:Paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:craigyb: asmodeous
History:IDK
Description:Long & red
Species:Adder