Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

It's on the front page, and it won't work unless you've been whitelisted.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AxeHound

It's still down on my computer. I even tried deleting it and then re-entering it. Nothing works. I'm gonna die.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on October 25, 2012, 04:16:09 AM
It's still down on my computer. I even tried deleting it and then re-entering it. Nothing works. I'm gonna die.
DX I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong. Anyway guys, since 1.4 is now out, I'm going to wait until bukkit 1.4 comes out before i put up the server again, that way we can have all de goodies. :3
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

W0NWILL

1.4 is out? Let me go whack my brother for not telling me. *Long pause* Alright! That's done. The bats will be perfect for the mountpit.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Gears, do you mind copying, and pasting the patch notes? I'd really like to know what's new... Thanks.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Matthias720

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 25, 2012, 03:01:55 PM
1.4 is out? Let me go whack my brother for not telling me. *Long pause* Alright! That's done. The bats will be perfect for the mountpit.
Indeed they will! And they'll be in the form of spawn eggs so they don't run wild. :)

AxeHound

Quote from: Gears on October 25, 2012, 01:56:09 PM
Quote from: AxeHound on October 25, 2012, 04:16:09 AM
DX I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong. Anyway guys, since 1.4 is now out, I'm going to wait until bukkit 1.4 comes out before i put up the server again, that way we can have all de goodies. :3

It's okay! It's working now!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

SaberTruth

So when will we be able to get back on the server?

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 25, 2012, 06:23:21 PM
So when will we be able to get back on the server?
Whenever bukkit 1.4 comes out. :)

SaberTruth

aw, looks like we will have to wait.
Also, here is a link to the list of changes that came to minecraft in 1.4
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Version_history

Edit: Got my self a mod that gives my person a cape, any one that is good at installing mods should get this (it does not get added to the server, instead, any one who has it on their computer will be able to see capes on the other players who have it also, so not having it will not affect any thing other than not getting to see my cape).
http://www.mccapes.com/

eualaia

Helllllo! i jsut got a new PC so i can run minecraft, when the server be up and running?

(wizardboy5)
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

W0NWILL

Snowwolf

"Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds.
- Matthias from "Mattimeo

Gears