Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Used to, just finished an OC library, though could you decorate the balcony? And feel free to change anything you feel the need to.

Dannflower Reguba

SaberTruth and I were working on a cove extension for Salamandastron, and it needs as much help as possible.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SaberTruth

Don't forget to create an account on the Redwall Minecraft Server website.  :)
http://redwallminecraft.enjin.com/

By the way, I am trying to find a name for the Otter faction, and I would like it to have the name of one of the otter clans from the Redwall books. How ever, I can only think of one or two but I know there were more. Any ideas?

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

Sorry for the double post.

ERG! Its down again!

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on December 19, 2012, 08:48:43 PM
i was but since hes not on its over lol. he was talking about flooding the server with users via fake lies and what not. probably just for best that you keep this whitelisted till it is finished. :)

speaking of which does anyone need my help building anything?
Hmm... Wow! If you woulda told me that, i could have banned him. Bleh, i hate people like that. Hmm... let me think.
You could build the wuddship. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Griffen

gladly :D may be a little while however, if anyone would like to help just ask XD

Mattio

FYI minecraft updated and i cant play on it

Gears

Quote from: Mattio on December 20, 2012, 11:18:05 AM
FYI minecraft updated and i cant play on it
Ruh roh! I'll check bukkit for a bukkit update. I wondered why people weren't on. Thanks for telling me! :)

Gears

Updated the server. Backing it up, then it will be ready to go again. ;D

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on December 19, 2012, 09:09:54 PM
Used to, just finished an OC library, though could you decorate the balcony? And feel free to change anything you feel the need to.
Awesome! Thanks alot!
Oh, guys, sorry for the triple post. But anyhow, they have no bukkit 1.4.6 jars! I'm sorry guys, you'll have to wait till it comes out. :(

Dannflower Reguba

Griffen

psybox

.jar is the java executable.  it's like a custom java folder thingy that will run a program when double clicked or run through a launcher of a sort.  (NOTE: maybe not the best description.)

Gears

Quote from: psybox on December 20, 2012, 05:56:59 PM
.jar is the java executable.  it's like a custom java folder thingy that will run a program when double clicked or run through a launcher of a sort.  (NOTE: maybe not the best description.)
That's about as close as you can get in layman's terms. ;D