News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on December 27, 2012, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: Griffen on December 27, 2012, 05:17:56 AM
gears... you should wait till all of the main places are fully ready. PM me as soon as you read this.
I dunno, we could really use some more builders, but i also don't want the place flooded with people who always need constant attention.

You mean like me?  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

lol, we need to finish all the main places, no joke. in the chance that it all gets wild the moment you put it up we need alll to be ready.

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on December 28, 2012, 03:54:41 AM
lol, we need to finish all the main places, no joke. in the chance that it all gets wild the moment you put it up we need alll to be ready.
Very true, but this dilemma also springs from the fact that we have too few builders. Maybe not minecraftservers yet, but we still need a hand to get it done.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

@lordra: please post in the appropriate thread. Your post has been moved to the dragon egg thread.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 27, 2012, 05:35:08 PM
Quote from: Gears on December 27, 2012, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: Griffen on December 27, 2012, 05:17:56 AM
gears... you should wait till all of the main places are fully ready. PM me as soon as you read this.
I dunno, we could really use some more builders, but i also don't want the place flooded with people who always need constant attention.

You mean like me?  ;D
Haha! No, you're fine. :) Oh, and is lockette still acting up? Dang. I'm in indiana for the holidays, so when i get back, i prolly need to update lockette

SaberTruth

I am back, but may not manage to get on again till Tuesday. Also, you might want to put the link to the Redwall Minecraft website on the first post of this topic.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: SaberTruth on December 30, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
I am back, but may not manage to get on again till Tuesday. Also, you might want to put the link to the Redwall Minecraft website on the first post of this topic.

Yeah. I have no way to find the site any more unless I go digging, and I'm terrible at that.

Gears

Quote from: SaberTruth on December 30, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
Haha! Ok, Posting now. :)

Dannflower Reguba

GEARS! My tree house just got griefed! There's a Massive hole on the chunk facing redwall, Recluses retreat (Mushroom) was obliterated! It ounched through to the basement and even destroyed a couple of bookcases! my Nether portal is now hanging by a thread.

And I had better not find out who did this... I wouldn't awnt to see what I'd do.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 31, 2012, 03:07:58 AM
GEARS! My tree house just got griefed! There's a Massive hole on the chunk facing redwall, Recluses retreat (Mushroom) was obliterated! It ounched through to the basement and even destroyed a couple of bookcases! my Nether portal is now hanging by a thread.

And I had better not find out who did this... I wouldn't awnt to see what I'd do.
It was most likely Mgsfool. How long ago did this happen?

Dannflower Reguba

Over the weekend, I've been gone since Friday.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on December 31, 2012, 05:57:59 PM
Over the weekend, I've been gone since Friday.
ooh... Hmm. as have i. What about i take the server down over holidays, so this doesn't happen?

Dannflower Reguba

But that would be one of the times I have time to get on... Can someone teach me how to mark places off so I can guard it? And will you be able to get it back?