News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 04, 2013, 08:08:45 PM
oh boy.... about maybe..... two and a half weeks ago? Some of it I had built over a month ago.
Whuh oh. Maybe if someone would be so kind to mc edit it or something, or maybe if i have some free time, you can tell me where it is/was, and i can save a schematic of it for you. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Mattio

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on January 04, 2013, 09:21:07 PM
oh boy.... about maybe..... two and a half weeks ago? Some of it I had built over a month ago.
Whuh oh. Maybe if someone would be so kind to mc edit it or something, or maybe if i have some free time, you can tell me where it is/was, and i can save a schematic of it for you. :)

lol, the idea of you being on is kind of funny.  :D List some date and times you have open, and I'll see what I can do to fit inside there.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Alright! Hello geeks and nerds of 2013!

PS: Im home!

ADDED
who in Hellgates messed with the academy?

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on January 04, 2013, 10:02:17 PM
Alright! Hello geeks and nerds of 2013!

PS: Im home!

ADDED
who in Hellgates messed with the academy?
Welcome back!! Wait, what? What happened? Luckily i have backups, just to spit in the face of whatever griefing idiot did it. XD

Gears

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 04, 2013, 09:46:18 PM
Quote from: Gears on January 04, 2013, 09:21:07 PM

lol, the idea of you being on is kind of funny.  :D List some date and times you have open, and I'll see what I can do to fit inside there.
Haha! I know. XD The even less funny thing is that even with this new bawss computer, minecraft freezes every few seconds. I'll definitely do it, but it will take a while. It's frustrating. I can run borderlands 2 max settings, but it takes a poop with minecraft. >_<

SaberTruth

Make sure you have the 64 bit java downloaded and updated on your computer. Not sure what else could be the problem. Sorry I have not been on much, been really busy.

Griffen

Gears, this griefer, (might be someone else) was upset about me claiming land. and then built some redstone stuff under the academy. after taking down some of my claimed landed. all is good now, dont fret.

Mattio

Griffen

AxeHound

What is the academy? I went there, but left after I found out that I couldn't open doors. What the heck is it?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Griffen

hmm.. all the doors should have been left open. Anyways, It's a non-canon school for truely evil creatures (not just the normal bad guys. mice, badgers, squirrels, etc also go there). I created it in my RP "The Summer Solstice". so ya thats what it is, not finished yet but hopefully (if no one messes it up) it will be done sooner or later)