News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

Ah. I see. Are there any plans for Castle Floret any time soon? I'd like to help with that.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Griffen

hmm... not sure. I can help build and find a spot to do it :)

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on January 05, 2013, 03:07:46 AM
Gears, this griefer, (might be someone else) was upset about me claiming land. and then built some redstone stuff under the academy. after taking down some of my claimed landed. all is good now, dont fret.
Ok, sounds good. Who was he/she?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: AxeHound on January 05, 2013, 05:10:09 PM
Ah. I see. Are there any plans for Castle Floret any time soon? I'd like to help with that.
I thiiiink there's one already going try checking the warps. If it's not, go for it! I would prefer it in a relatively wooded area. :D

Dannflower Reguba

Bypass.....  ;D Totally gotta visit the Academy again, see how it's going.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Andrew, I've decided to make the Academy post war. Which means it was destroyed when the fire ring attacked, then rebuilt.

Dannflower Reguba

Does this mean no Fire Ring?  ??? That would be sad. And does this change any of the design?

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Hey guys, found the source of the griefing. It's all good now. :) Danflorr, how much was destroyed? If it wasn't alot i'll fix it myself, if it was, then i'll do some admin magic.

Dannflower Reguba

It wasn't over much, but it's a pretty big hole. Why can we place tnt in the normal area, but not in the OOC? Whoever did it used tnt. I didn't believe it at first, but I was able to place tnt without getting a warning.  ???

The building is by St. Ninians and Redwall itself, requires some pretty high flying if you plan on getting there fast.

Griffen

yes it does change the design. Not sure for the fire ring quite yet though.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 06, 2013, 04:58:28 AM
It wasn't over much, but it's a pretty big hole. Why can we place tnt in the normal area, but not in the OOC? Whoever did it used tnt. I didn't believe it at first, but I was able to place tnt without getting a warning.  ???

The building is by St. Ninians and Redwall itself, requires some pretty high flying if you plan on getting there fast.
That's.... odd. I'll turn tnt and firespread off in the normal world.

Dannflower Reguba

What's firespread? Is that how you can burn down an entire forest with a single flame? (I almost started a forest fire trying to fight an enderman)

Phoenix

How do you submit the application? Email or what?

Rusvul

Dannflower Reguba

This is the application.

In game name:
Age(optional):
Experience with roleplaying/building:
Do you love redwall?:
Do you know alot about it?:
Secret word:
Free minecraft, or paid?:
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:
History:
Description:
Species: