Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Phoenix on January 08, 2013, 01:32:49 AM
How do you submit the application? Email or what?
This thread, it really helps to read the front page, that's where all the information you need to know is. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflower Reguba

Hey gears? Don't want to trouble you or anything, but I'd like to request admin.
I'm going to talk to Griffen via Skype about commands so I could help with the policing.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 09, 2013, 02:22:09 AM
Hey gears? Don't want to trouble you or anything, but I'd like to request admin.
I'm going to talk to Griffen via Skype about commands so I could help with the policing.
Sure thing! You've been here long enough, and you've been productive enough. :)

Griffen

yay! Talk to you soon on skype then Andrew! I got to go the doctors now though :/

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on January 09, 2013, 03:11:08 PM
yay! Talk to you soon on skype then Andrew! I got to go the doctors now though :/
Aww... Hope you feel better/are ok/don't get sick!

Dannflower Reguba

That's actually REALLY funny because I have Ortho at 11:45  :D :D :D Our family has like, the WORST dental history in ever.  :D Our roots are REALLY long though, so our permanent teeth are called that for a reason. FYI I'll be gone Friday at 4 - Saturday at 8 (Bethel is having their Youth group ski trip to Brule).

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 09, 2013, 04:19:14 PM
That's actually REALLY funny because I have Ortho at 11:45  :D :D :D Our family has like, the WORST dental history in ever.  :D Our roots are REALLY long though, so our permanent teeth are called that for a reason. FYI I'll be gone Friday at 4 - Saturday at 8 (Bethel is having their Youth group ski trip to Brule).
man, that's too bad. Just hope you don't get anymore cavities! DX

Griffen

baha not sure if you did XD backwards or not on purpose lol. And im fine, but i did break my foot and ring finger :/

Gears

Quote from: Griffen on January 10, 2013, 03:11:39 PM
baha not sure if you did XD backwards or not on purpose lol. And im fine, but i did break my foot and ring finger :/
On purpose. XD Wow. How did you do that? And how are the redwall structures coming?

Dannflower Reguba

I need to check back on Salamandastron, My place is still in post-grief, Pollekins house is done... Not sure if there is a Southsward at all yet.

I got a spring on my braces now, hurts like.... like..... I dunno, but it hurts.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 10, 2013, 04:21:16 PM
I need to check back on Salamandastron, My place is still in post-grief, Pollekins house is done... Not sure if there is a Southsward at all yet.

I got a spring on my braces now, hurts like.... like..... I dunno, but it hurts.
Haha! Oouuuuuccchhh... I'll take a look at your place. Good work on pollekins! Where is your place that was griefed?

Dannflower Reguba

I didn't build pollekins, don't know who did. I don't even remember where it is!  :D If you go out the main gate, it's on top of the giant mountain thingy to your right. Or if you go to the far out blacksmith close to redwall and look up and around. It's pretty obvious. The damage was done on the side facing Redwall.

Griffen

my figure has been broken since December of 2011 and will never heal :'( thats what the Doctor said. and my foot was broken because when i rolled my foot playing basketball my tendons pulled part of my bone apart. the structures are coming well. i havn't been on for a bit but will start on spawn as soon as i can, so that way the server can go public :D

PM me with everything you would like the spawn point to have so that i dont miss anything.

PS: to prevent the worst type of griefing, you should make it so only mods and admins can place lava buckets.

Gears

Hey guys! I've seen an uprise of warps being created. Good job! Keep it up! I'm just stopping the server for the rest of today, since i have a late christmas party i'm hosting, and i need to pack up the pcs so the little kids don't get into them. XP I'll reenable it tomorrow. :)

SaberTruth

Saw there was some confusion on who built pollekins.... well, that was my first project I did on the server and so far, it has survived getting griefed. I have not been on much due to being extremely busy. But, I have not forgotten about the server.