Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on March 21, 2013, 07:38:12 AM
Quote from: Gears on March 20, 2013, 02:13:18 PM
We have 4 new members! *clap* *clap* everyone will be able to hop on once the bukkit devs finally decide to update. :P

*kneels to the ground and starts whispering* "Oh Bukkit Devs, we place our trust in thee-"

Made my day HAHAHAHAHAHA
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Mattio

HURRY UP BUKKIT. there are no good servers :(

Gears

Ok guys, I have updated the server to 1.5! i will be taking the server down this week as i am moving and have to pack up. It will be back up as soon as we get interwebz in our new house. :D Thanks!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Mattio

Dannflower Reguba

If the server is up I'm gonna try and get on! ANYONE ELSE!?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Mattio

I am going to once I get done with my round of the forum

Dannflower Reguba

He already took it down.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( WHYYYYYYYYY!? I can finally get on and it goes down!!!!!!!!!! NO FAIR!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Mattio

Corporal Firalay

Sillies, he told us he would! I'll wait for the server! Well, you know, I'll wait three days and then head on over to Gears house and lock him up until he puts the server on...
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on March 28, 2013, 03:51:54 AM
Sillies, he told us he would! I'll wait for the server! Well, you know, I'll wait three days and then head on over to Gears house and lock him up until he puts the server on...
Haha! Yes, you should! I could use some help packing. :D

Dannflower Reguba

The thing is he never determined the time frame, so I was hoping it was still up..... If it's not up by Saturday....... No one here will know what I did to Gears.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

>:D  ;)

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 28, 2013, 04:35:19 PM
The thing is he never determined the time frame, so I was hoping it was still up..... If it's not up by Saturday....... No one here will know what I did to Gears.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

>:D  ;)
Haha! It's not going to be up until monday, sorry guys. :/

Corporal Firalay

*counts on her fingers* Er, right that's... oh, three days. You're a lucky one Gears!

Captain Tammo

MONDAY!? Nooooo!!!! btw have we made any new builds? Before it was taken down.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior