News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGeekster

ima wanna join.

Name: McGeekster
Build/roleplay exp: moderate
redwall love: EXTREME!
redwall knowledge: everything. nuff said.
secret word: matthias?
minecraft:paid
character: Keldo Swiftpaw
history: comes from north, not much known about past
description: good humor, but extremely skilled fighter with a dirk, good scavenger, enjoys battles, etc.
species: fox

Phoenix

And another friend wants in.

In game name: SquidAtlas
Experience with roleplaying/building: No RP, just building
Do you love redwall?: never heard of it
Do you know alot about it?: no
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid

Dannflower Reguba

Hey Phoenix, I don't want to shoot you down, but as Gears has said before, we don't need a whole bunch of buildings dotting the landscape. I'm pretty sure that you supposed to have some knowledge of the Redwall world.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

McGeekster

people don't talk much on here, do they? :/

Gears

Quote from: McGeekster on April 21, 2013, 01:49:26 AM
people don't talk much on here, do they? :/
They actually do quite alot! Usually more so when people are playing.  Where are y'all, guys? And McGeekster, you've been accepted. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

As of a couple days ago I couldn't connect at all. Idk if that's changed ill check tomorrow afternoon.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Corporal Firalay

Gah! Why do my notifications not come ;(
Eep! I want moare server! It's so awesome. So awesome. Hehe I'm full of sugar...
One day guys, I want to help make the server website super duper awesome and user-friendly. One day. You know, when I understand websites XD
But on another note, I have another plugin suggestion! Yes, some more.. I don't know if we have them :I
-Gate plugin! You know, where you can raise and lower wooden fence gates with levers and all that.-

In my short absence I have learned so, so, so much of RPing, I've been surrounded by fabulous roleplayers, and I now feel even more confident in my RP ability! :D

"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul

Hmm, I was thinking it'd be nice if your nickname showed above your head to prevent confusion. Or, possibly it'd still say your username, but in parentheses with your nickname above it?

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 21, 2013, 11:43:18 AM
Hmm, I was thinking it'd be nice if your nickname showed above your head to prevent confusion. Or, possibly it'd still say your username, but in parentheses with your nickname above it?
Only problem is you can't tell whose who- ah, wait, I love the second idea. Is that possible? That would be cool  :D
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Rusvul

I'm not sure, I'm not a bukkit coder. But I'd guess it's very hard to edit nametags and change them. Adding to them might be easier, or adding a second nametag? Idk. But I noticed that on the RPG essentials plugin that we have, fox is not a choice of race. Are the redwall creatures races that you can become? Or is it things like Elves, Dwarves, Humans, and Halflings?

McGeekster

yay! thx for accepting me. ill get on right now...

McGeekster

McGeekster

scratch that, i can't log in. i can connect just fine, but it won't let me log in. does that help?

Dannflower Reguba

Please try not to double post. (or triple for that matter) there's a modify button on your post, Gears Multi posts sometimes so that others see there is more info up.  ;) Don't worry, EVERYONE'S done it.

@ Corporal: Go post as Pan! Stuff been happening!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This