Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Pirate101, they just added two new worlds and fifteen levels into the beta build. I can't play the beta, but I can prepare for it. :P

Gears

Quote from: swift paw on May 02, 2013, 05:25:42 AM
whats the server address
It's in the description, and you need to sign up first.
@rusvul Neat! It looked interesting, but never have really been into MMOs. :/
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Gears

Public service announcement: DO NOT UPDATE YOUR GAME! 1.5.2 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SERVER! Bukkit has not made a new update quite yet, and nothing's new in 1.5.2, so don't update for now! :)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 02, 2013, 01:05:26 PM
Pirate101, they just added two new worlds and fifteen levels into the beta build. I can't play the beta, but I can prepare for it. :P

Believe me, playing games in their Beta stage really makes one feel special.  :D I got the privilege of playing Smite during Beta, that was awesome. Wish I had more time for the server, haven't been able to relocate my place.  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 02, 2013, 04:14:48 PM
Believe me, playing games in their Beta stage really makes one feel special.  :D I got the privilege of playing Smite during Beta, that was awesome. Wish I had more time for the server, haven't been able to relocate my place.  :'(
I could play the beta, but I prefer to leave it a surprise until it goes live. Plus, my computer doesn't load anything but the basics in beta, so everything looks like a straw dummy or a crate :P

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 28, 2013, 11:42:19 AM
Gears is having a lot of trouble with it. First the evil router IP man, and then the plugins crash the server, and then unknown server errors. He is trying his hardest to fix them, but servers are very hard to keep up, especially Bukkit servers with like a zillion plugins. Don't get me wrong, I wish we could get on too, but we're just gonna have to wait until he puts the server on his other computer. Oh, Gears, btw, will it still be 24/7 once it's on your laptop?
Yes, it will be 24/7. Basically after we get all the plugins ironed out and added, the server will only be taken down once a month for maintenance. :)

Gears

Quote from: McGeekster on May 02, 2013, 11:55:00 PM
Quote from: Gears on May 02, 2013, 02:41:19 PM
Quote from: McGeekster on May 02, 2013, 05:40:20 AM
IM ON! ;D
Yaaaayyy! :D What is your timezone?

I live in oregon, so right now it is 3:54 here
I LOVE OREGON! I lived in portland for a year. Best. food. Ever. And the people are officially the nicest people ever. ^^ (inluding all of mah other awesome server-goers of course. C:)

Gears

Quick update on the server guys: Found a newer vers. of factions for delicious guilds and such, also will implement a jail feature so that when an RP character dies they go to dark forest for a few minutes. Since the default game mode will be adventure, which only allows for usage of blocks, no placement or breaking, i was wondering what you guys thought of removing the faction areas, since they only protect structures, which adventure mode already does, so that way everyone can use doors and chests and beds and stuff while roleplaying without having to join the faction all the time. This would also be especially useful for wars and other factions taking over places. Tell me if you're ok with that guys! Thanks!
EDIT:
I'll do the bells when I get back, and the kit. When a new player joins they will get a leather vest, a stone sword, and two gold ingots to be used as currency. Also, I need people to go about the world and place random prizes that reward discovery, such as a sword in a cave that's enchanted, or special armor somewhere. Just in some random places so along with the shops people can still get stuff even if they're out of gold. :)

alongcoldwinter

I'd love to join you guys, sounds fun!

In game name: Sabeurito
Experience with roleplaying/building: Played MC since Alpha and done some RP
Do you love redwall?: Yes! I haven't actually read all the books yet, I do have all of them though and I am currently on Salamandastron (almost done)
Do you know alot about it?: Yes and no, since I haven't finished all the books yet I don't know that much.
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid

Gears

Quote from: alongcoldwinter on May 03, 2013, 08:05:49 PM
I'd love to join you guys, sounds fun!

In game name: Sabeurito
Experience with roleplaying/building: Played MC since Alpha and done some RP
Do you love redwall?: Yes! I haven't actually read all the books yet, I do have all of them though and I am currently on Salamandastron (almost done)
Do you know alot about it?: Yes and no, since I haven't finished all the books yet I don't know that much.
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid
Accepted! Hop on, you're whitelisted. :3 There will be a 1-2 day testing period in which you will be free to roam but not be able to break blocks.

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
Also, I need people to go about the world and place random prizes that reward discovery, such as a sword in a cave that's enchanted, or special armor somewhere. Just in some random places so along with the shops people can still get stuff even if they're out of gold. :)

Can do!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on May 04, 2013, 09:02:01 AM
Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
Also, I need people to go about the world and place random prizes that reward discovery, such as a sword in a cave that's enchanted, or special armor somewhere. Just in some random places so along with the shops people can still get stuff even if they're out of gold. :)

Can do!
Thanks man. :D
Also, could you OP Patty_Mcfearl when he/she is on plz? Thank you! C: