News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Hm.... Did the IP change? Because the last few times I've launched Minecraft Redwall never worked.  ??? So sad! I've got a lot of work to do!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Perhaps has to do with this? Did you update?
Quote from: Gears on May 02, 2013, 03:07:25 PM
Public service announcement: DO NOT UPDATE YOUR GAME! 1.5.2 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SERVER! Bukkit has not made a new update quite yet, and nothing's new in 1.5.2, so don't update for now! :)
Gears, removing factions sounds ok, as long as it's still safe. It only takes one griefer...

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 05, 2013, 01:33:28 AM
Public service announcement: DO NOT UPDATE YOUR GAME! 1.5.2 IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SERVER! Bukkit has not made a new update quite yet, and nothing's new in 1.5.2, so don't update for now! :)
Gears, removing factions sounds ok, as long as it's still safe. It only takes one griefer...
Ha! Indeed. I think we're safe. I've made multiple backups and everyone is monitored closely. :) Factions doesn't really prevent it, it just makes it take 5 seconds longer. :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 05, 2013, 12:13:09 AM
Hm.... Did the IP change? Because the last few times I've launched Minecraft Redwall never worked.  ??? So sad! I've got a lot of work to do!
Here. Download this and place it in %appdata% .minecraft/bin
http://www.mediafire.com/?403938v3plyvd3n

Instructions:
go to start menu, select "run" then in that box type in %appdata% Press enter.
Open the .minecraft folder.
Open the bin folder, and drag and drop the file into there. When it asks you if you'd like to copy or replace, select replace.
Done! Don't update it again until bukkit has been updated. :)

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
Also, I need people to go about the world and place random prizes that reward discovery, such as a sword in a cave that's enchanted, or special armor somewhere. Just in some random places so along with the shops people can still get stuff even if they're out of gold. :)

I did that for a few of the major builds I've done like Malkariss, Mole City, Slothonug/deeplough, Salamandastron, and my house.

On another note, I UPGRADED :'( :'( :'(  :'( :'( :'(  :'( :'( :'(
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on May 05, 2013, 03:55:02 PM
Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
Also, I need people to go about the world and place random prizes that reward discovery, such as a sword in a cave that's enchanted, or special armor somewhere. Just in some random places so along with the shops people can still get stuff even if they're out of gold. :)

I did that for a few of the major builds I've done like Malkariss, Mole City, Slothonug/deeplough, Salamandastron, and my house.

On another note, I UPGRADED :'( :'( :'(  :'( :'( :'(  :'( :'( :'(
Follow my instructions on the above post. :D Also, you did the slothunug area?! YOU ARE AMAZING! :D I salute you sir. :3

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on May 05, 2013, 06:40:31 PM
Follow my instructions on the above post. :D Also, you did the slothunug area?! YOU ARE AMAZING! :D I salute you sir. :3

Why thank you my good man! ;D
Ill try that process out later tonight!

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL: Right now I'm building a big library in mole city (because hey, why not?) and I want to write some histories and put them in chests. So if anyone wants to write something, ill put a chest outside the library entrance later tonight (5/5/13 EST) so they can deposit their histories (they can be about ANYTHING! Your character bio, a secret scavenger hunt to some treasure, a history on your favorite spot, maybe a mini-fanfic or some funny redwall jokes or neat recipes. Anything at all and I will put it in there for ye :D )
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Vallug_Bowbeast

Um...for me it says: Cannot Reach Server ???

Dannflower Reguba

Actually no, I did not update, I'm still using version whatever and Minecraft keeps asking me to update. (so pesky!)

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 05, 2013, 01:33:28 AM

HA! I can testify to that one!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on May 05, 2013, 02:10:17 PM

Instructions:
Open the bin folder, and drag and drop the file into there. When it asks you if you'd like to copy or replace, select replace.

When I try downloading it it says it can harm my computer, will it?

Gears

Quote from: Captain Tammo on May 05, 2013, 10:30:30 PM
Quote from: Gears on May 05, 2013, 02:10:17 PM

Instructions:

When I try downloading it it says it can harm my computer, will it?
certainly not, mate. I wouldn't do that to you. :)

Gears

1.5.2 for bukkit just came out! I'll update it tomorrow. :D

Gears

Rusvul

king_jon147

Hello! my in game name is king_jon147. I hope you have the nickname plugin so i can change it to something without numbers! XD
Age(optional):16
Experience with roleplaying/building:roleplaying: good, building: great
Do you love redwall?:Yes! just finished reading Doomwyte, The Sable Queen, and The Rogue Crew again, and have read each book at least once.
Do you know alot about it?: mostly. a few bits here and there have escaped my memory
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid. got it back in beta, 1.6. those were the good days *sniff* :')
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Rudamo (Rudd-im-o), or Rudder
History:

Rudamo was born in redwall abbey as the child of a Skipper and his wife. Skipper passes his title to his brother, as his wife wanted to stay in the Abbey and raise their children there. Rudamo is the younger of two.

But, tragedy is around every corner when evil is present. A lone stoat called Viss the Vicious brutally murdered the entire family when they had departed from a brief visit with some relatives at River Moss. All except one, the newly born baby, Rudamo, who was left to die in the middle of the path.

Fortunately for Rudder (a nickname), and this story, a traveling musician Hare found him and took him to Redwall, his place of origin. Abbess Mhera took in the unfortunate babe and raised him. In his young seasons, the Abbess's brother tought him various skills with bows, slings, and blades.

Description: Scar on left paw, dark brown fur
Species: Otter

A quick question, lads, if I may. This custom skin you plan to send me, do I have the option to customize it for personality?
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!