News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 06, 2013, 08:12:37 PM
Hello! my in game name is king_jon147. I hope you have the nickname plugin so i can change it to something without numbers! XD
Age(optional):16
Experience with roleplaying/building:roleplaying: good, building: great
Do you love redwall?:Yes! just finished reading Doomwyte, The Sable Queen, and The Rogue Crew again, and have read each book at least once.
Do you know alot about it?: mostly. a few bits here and there have escaped my memory
Secret word: Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid. got it back in beta, 1.6. those were the good days *sniff* :')
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character: Rudamo (Rudd-im-o), or Rudder
History:

Rudamo was born in redwall abbey as the child of a Skipper and his wife. Skipper passes his title to his brother, as his wife wanted to stay in the Abbey and raise their children there. Rudamo is the younger of two.

But, tragedy is around every corner when evil is present. A lone stoat called Viss the Vicious brutally murdered the entire family when they had departed from a brief visit with some relatives at River Moss. All except one, the newly born baby, Rudamo, who was left to die in the middle of the path.

Fortunately for Rudder (a nickname), and this story, a traveling musician Hare found him and took him to Redwall, his place of origin. Abbess Mhera took in the unfortunate babe and raised him. In his young seasons, the Abbess's brother tought him various skills with bows, slings, and blades.

Description: Scar on left paw, dark brown fur
Species: Otter

A quick question, lads, if I may. This custom skin you plan to send me, do I have the option to customize it for personality?
We have a nickname plugin. :) also, you tell us what you want in it, and we'll make it. :D Accepted, btw. The server is down at the moment since i am trying to get permissions for movecraft to work.
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Corporal Firalay

Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
slothunug area!

Doesn't that beastie look awesome? When I tried to do it whilst I built the island I just did a strange skeleton, but that thing is amazing!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Gears

Quote from: Corporal Firalay on May 07, 2013, 02:55:21 PM
Quote from: Gears on May 03, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
slothunug area!

Doesn't that beastie look awesome? When I tried to do it whilst I built the island I just did a strange skeleton, but that thing is amazing!
It is! I love it! And you have done great with the hidden chests. Keep it up! :D

Gears

Update on our public progress:

Finish the main building at Marshank[Marshank 0%]
Terramort [snow 0%]
Riftguard [snow 0%]
Repair the building at /warp fix the beautiful thing burnt down. D: [everyone, 0%]
Fort Bladegrit [snow 0%]
Spawn hub with teleports [that way people can RP at redwall without noobs running around. 0%]
Redo main page [me 0%]
Form a team (with me) to rebuild Latna's town, Deeproot. [Special warp 0%]
Area around deeproot needs to be cleared of trees (0%)
Network of roots making that cave with the statue and cold+warm ponds from the book Doomwyte.[Far Mossflower 0%]
Squirrel village [warp squirrel, i think. 0%]
Ship with wheels [near salamandastron 0%]
Configure Permissions [me 75% complete]
Add all redwall riddles, stories, songs and recipes[everyone, redwall, 0%]
Add fanfiction, and real life recipes as well as scavenger hunts and stashes[molecity library, everyone, 0%]
Configure kit plugin [me, 30% done]
FIX MOVECRAFT [Idiot devs and me 0% complete]

Current progress to being 100% done to release server to the public:
79%

Rusvul

king_jon147

Quote from: Gears on May 06, 2013, 08:22:25 PM
Hello! my in game name is king_jon147. I hope you have the nickname plugin so i can change it to something without numbers! XD
Do you love redwall?:Yes! just finished reading Doomwyte, The Sable Queen, and The Rogue Crew again, and have read each book at least once.
Do you know alot about it?: mostly. a few bits here and there have escaped my memory
Free minecraft, or paid?: Paid. got it back in beta, 1.6. those were the good days *sniff* :')
History:

Rudamo was born in redwall abbey as the child of a Skipper and his wife. Skipper passes his title to his brother, as his wife wanted to stay in the Abbey and raise their children there. Rudamo is the younger of two.

But, tragedy is around every corner when evil is present. A lone stoat called Viss the Vicious brutally murdered the entire family when they had departed from a brief visit with some relatives at River Moss. All except one, the newly born baby, Rudamo, who was left to die in the middle of the path.

Fortunately for Rudder (a nickname), and this story, a traveling musician Hare found him and took him to Redwall, his place of origin. Abbess Mhera took in the unfortunate babe and raised him. In his young seasons, the Abbess's brother tought him various skills with bows, slings, and blades.

A quick question, lads, if I may. This custom skin you plan to send me, do I have the option to customize it for personality?
We have a nickname plugin. :) also, you tell us what you want in it, and we'll make it. :D Accepted, btw. The server is down at the moment since i am trying to get permissions for movecraft to work.
Just whatever, really. Just wondered if it was allowed to change color of clothes or whatever. Nothing major.
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 07, 2013, 05:53:11 PM
History:

Just whatever, really. Just wondered if it was allowed to change color of clothes or whatever. Nothing major.
Yeah, we can do that. Just tell us generally what you want and we'll try to get it to you. My current skinner is on vacation, so it may take longer than normal as I have to find a new skinner.

Gears

Made us a promo vid! Check it out! I'm really excited about this. We're so close!!!

king_jon147

Quote from: Gears on May 07, 2013, 06:20:43 PM
Quote from: king_jon147 on May 07, 2013, 05:53:11 PM
History:

Yeah, we can do that. Just tell us generally what you want and we'll try to get it to you. My current skinner is on vacation, so it may take longer than normal as I have to find a new skinner.
If it's a big issue, i can make my own temp skin. I have a good amount of experience in the trade, but I'm not pro, yet
Rudamo, at your service! Amateur skin and texture pack designer (amateur means unpaid, not inadequate!), builder, warrior, handybeast in all things minecraft! Including structure and design! Also master RP-er!

Gears

Sorry if i'm flooding you guys, but what do you think about having the starting area (choosing your character, getting your get, then choosing where you spawn/start out) what if that was in dark forest? I think that would be kinda neat. :D

Gears

Quote from: king_jon147 on May 07, 2013, 07:25:48 PM
If it's a big issue, i can make my own temp skin. I have a good amount of experience in the trade, but I'm not pro, yet
It's not too big of an issue. I'll see what i can do. :)

W0NWILL

That'd be nice. Also, where's the Dark Forest gonna be made? Sorry if it's been already made, haven't been on in a while. Will it be someplace underground/high up/out of the way/the End?

EDIT: Nemmermind.

Ungatt Trunn

I should look into this "Mindcraft"...

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Gears

Sorry for the mix up, king jon, you are now whitelisted.