News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

I don't think it's a plugin, pretty sure its am client mod that works on servers for you seeing others. Might be an SMP version, or a plugin version, idk. It's called More Player Models.

tymaster8

In game name: tymaster8
Age(optional):14
Experience with roleplaying/building: I have done some roleplaying in my life. I would always be on
Do you love redwall?: Yes. I read Redwall at a young age and i have started mattimeo
Do you know alot about it?: Yes. it is made of sandstone, atleast the books say so. Martin's soul still lives there.
Secret word:Matthias
Free minecraft, or paid?: paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:Quickblood
History: I was one of cluny's original 500' rat's. i escaped when the cart crashed, and faked my death.
Description: Evil beast, clever, strong and resourceful
Species: Rat

please respond... i can't just wait for a redwall server, thats in-animal!
I am Quickblood, kidnapper, army builder and conqueror of redwall!

Rusvul

Hey, Gears, when we go live, what will the sentences be for things such as swearing? I was thinking...
Swearing/spamming/inappropriateness: 15 minute mute, if repeated, permanent.
Griefing: obvious, perm ban.
Excessive pvp/misc small offenses: temporary jail

Just my thoughts, by no means official. Just curious, as all the Mods and Admins should know by the time we go live. Ideally, we wouldn't need it, but that's not going to happen, sadly. :P

mgsfool

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 15, 2013, 07:49:31 PM
Hey, Gears, when we go live, what will the sentences be for things such as swearing? I was thinking...

Just my thoughts, by no means official. Just curious, as all the Mods and Admins should know by the time we go live. Ideally, we wouldn't need it, but that's not going to happen, sadly. :P
I like that idea but will there be penalties for people abusing admin powers severely like repedidley using the kill command and blackmailing others. just curious cause It could possibly attract griefers.
I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: mgsfool on May 15, 2013, 09:09:37 PM

I like that idea but will there be penalties for people abusing admin powers severely like repedidley using the kill command and blackmailing others. just curious cause It could possibly attract griefers.

I'm sure Gears and all of us admins and mods will keep a close eye on each other.  ;) There has already been some abuse of power, forgot what his name was... You were there though, you probably know what I mean.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

mgsfool

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 15, 2013, 11:03:47 PM

I'm sure Gears and all of us admins and mods will keep a close eye on each other.  ;) There has already been some abuse of power, forgot what his name was... You were there though, you probably know what I mean.
Aye and I am glad he is gone. Though his name is burned in my mind so I will know him on other servers if I see him.

Wolfhunter333

Quote from: Gears on May 13, 2013, 02:51:54 PM
Quote from: Wolfhunter333 on May 12, 2013, 02:34:45 PM
so, I don't know why, but I'm unable to use any of the signs at the spawn... should I just roam around or wait for some reason or other...?
Ohh... Does it say "guest" next to your name? I'll promote you to member next time you get on. :)
I'm still not able to use anything. We're never on at the same time because of our different time zones  :-\ PM me so we can find a solution because I really, really want to play.

Gears

That eulalia dorkbag. That was it. I shoulda banned him earlier. :P
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Gears

What isn't going to happen? And i do like your ideas for punishments! :D

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gears on May 16, 2013, 02:50:36 PM

I don't think that's it, I've seen him around and he's generally a nice guy ( or gal, never can tell these days) but there was ONE day. Ugh. Mgs, you remember that? I remember the quote of the day very vividly.  ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

tymaster8

Was he using the smite command? i might know his name if that was the guy
I am Quickblood, kidnapper, army builder and conqueror of redwall!

mgsfool

Quote from: danflorreguba on May 16, 2013, 03:29:03 PM

I'm sure Gears and all of us admins and mods will keep a close eye on each other.  ;) There has already been some abuse of power, forgot what his name was... You were there though, you probably know what I mean.

I don't think that's it, I've seen him around and he's generally a nice guy ( or gal, never can tell these days) but there was ONE day. Ugh. Mgs, you remember that? I remember the quote of the day very vividly.  ;D
I think he means inbo500 gears. Ohh and check the enjin forums gears there is a eager bro ready to hop on :)

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on May 16, 2013, 11:19:53 PM
Quote from: danflorreguba on May 16, 2013, 03:29:03 PM

I'm sure Gears and all of us admins and mods will keep a close eye on each other.  ;) There has already been some abuse of power, forgot what his name was... You were there though, you probably know what I mean.

I don't think that's it, I've seen him around and he's generally a nice guy ( or gal, never can tell these days) but there was ONE day. Ugh. Mgs, you remember that? I remember the quote of the day very vividly.  ;D
I think he means inbo500 gears. Ohh and check the enjin forums gears there is a eager bro ready to hop on :)
Hah! Yeah, i saw him, but he does need to make an app.

mgsfool

Server is great XD onley a matter of time before you find a personal plugin maker. XD

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: tymaster8 on May 16, 2013, 07:22:16 PM
Was he using the smite command? i might know his name if that was the guy

That was part of it, he was using kill commands and player game mode changes as well. I don't mind a little bit of that, I do it myself sometimes, it can be kinda funny if you catch someone off guard just right.  :D The problem comes when the person is being a total... How to word it appropriately? You get what I mean though right? They just do it CONSTANTLY, it got to where I couldn't even spawn with out getting smitten, teleported and killed, I had no time even to type a command to stop the madness.

Wish my CP would actually work while the forum was up! Is the real IP still on the front page Gears?