News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on May 21, 2013, 12:45:50 PM
Hey gears found a plugin that could possibly aid when the server goes public against grifers who don't rp here is a link not sure if u would like it but just suggesting.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/bukkitplugin-spyadmin---be-invisible-and-control-the-players-on-the-server/
We have one, it's called "Vanish" :) It does nearly everything that one does. :D
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

mgsfool

Oh ehh well gonna be honest I feel like a ideot XD oh well lol.  :o  :-[
I believe strongly in eye for an eye don't you agree.

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on May 22, 2013, 12:57:35 AM
Oh ehh well gonna be honest I feel like a ideot XD oh well lol.  :o  :-[
Haha! It's alright. :D

Gears

Who built the ginormous ship right outside of redwall?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on May 23, 2013, 01:54:21 AM

Idk who did it but I think it's waaay too big! We already have one! I like the effort though!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

mgsfool

Quote from: Captain Tammo on May 23, 2013, 02:41:26 AM
Quote from: Gears on May 23, 2013, 01:54:21 AM

Idk who did it but I think it's waaay too big! We already have one! I like the effort though!!
That is why I say we world edit to a ooc area or somewhere and it could possibly be used for a rp.

Rusvul

I doubt whoever built it is going to remove it, we should take off the wheel and world edit it into the ocean. At least, that's what I think. Hey, can we reskin npc's? I don't think we should use them much if not, Steve really isn't that Redwall-y.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 23, 2013, 12:46:49 PM
I doubt whoever built it is going to remove it, we should take off the wheel and world edit it into the ocean. At least, that's what I think. Hey, can we reskin npc's? I don't think we should use them much if not, Steve really isn't that Redwall-y.
Definitely. And it's super close to redwall. :X And  I'll look into it. I believe you can change your skin, make a npc named after you (to get your skin) Then change your skin back, and i think the npc will keep that skin.

mgsfool

Quote from: Gears on May 23, 2013, 04:30:50 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 23, 2013, 12:46:49 PM
Definitely. And it's super close to redwall. :X And  I'll look into it. I believe you can change your skin, make a npc named after you (to get your skin) Then change your skin back, and i think the npc will keep that skin.
I have already tried XD it changes its skin when you do I have tryed till my twin or npc broke completely and I mean completely cant tp it to me anymore XD.  :'(

Captain Tammo

Agh! I was in the middle of an RP deul when minecraft crashed on me and I got banned for 5 minutes lol, at least it's good to know the ban works! XD
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

You got banned for 5 minutes? Why? Do we have a plugin that temp-bans you for pvp-logging?

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on May 24, 2013, 01:26:33 AM
You got banned for 5 minutes? Why? Do we have a plugin that temp-bans you for pvp-logging?
Yeah, it does. I may have to remove that too, since it's not necessary at the moment.

Gears

Server is down because of some crashes. Will try to fix. Sorry guys!

mgsfool

Craigyb21967 was seen griefing I have a screenshot of him with a power tool changeing blocks to lava which I am now fixing I did warn him to stop I have demoted him to member not knowing what to do with him. also unoped him

Gears

Quote from: mgsfool on May 27, 2013, 02:37:17 AM
Craigyb21967 was seen griefing I have a screenshot of him with a power tool changeing blocks to lava which I am now fixing I did warn him to stop I have demoted him to member not knowing what to do with him. also unoped him
Umm... He was banned.. What the heck? I'll see who unbanned him. When was this?