News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server! Gonna be awesome!

Started by Gears, April 18, 2012, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I-AMTHATIS

In game name: hercce101
Age(optional): 12
Experience with roleplaying/building: high, I love building
Do you love redwall?: heck ya!
Do you know alot about it?: heck ya, I have 18 of the books!
Secret word: R2D2
Free minecraft, or paid?: paid
*optional app stuff below*'
Name of character:
History: orphaned by rats early on, he swore to bring his revenge on all rats and still keeps to it, using guerrilla tactics, thieving from, and killing any of them at will.
Description: greyish-brown furred, always caries his trusty knifes(iron swords), very good at disguesing his true emotions, but is a very loyal friend, who adores shrews (thinks they are cute) and likes the moles accent*.
Species: squirrel

*version 2
Who says that I am dead, Knows nought at all.
I - am that is, Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps 'Twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I -am that is, Take on my mighty role.
Look for the sword In moonlight streaming forth,
I -am that is, my sword will wield for me.

I-AMTHATIS

Name of character: Manttem Stanndern
History: orphaned by rats early on, he swore to bring his revenge on all rats and still keeps to it, using guerrilla tactics, thieving from, any of them at will.
Description: greyish-brown furred, always caries his trusty knifes(iron swords), very good at disguesing his true emotions, but is a very loyal friend, who adores shrews (thinks they are cute) and likes the moles accent*.

*version 3

W0NWILL

There's a nice, shiny modify button next to the quote one. Double posting is discouraged when you have only information to add.

I-AMTHATIS

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 08, 2013, 02:54:26 PM
There's a nice, shiny modify button next to the quote one. Double posting is discouraged when you have only information to add.

Good point old chap, wot?  ;)

Captain Tammo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's perfect!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 08, 2013, 03:21:34 AM
Name of character:
History: orphaned by rats early on, he swore to bring his revenge on all rats and still keeps to it, using guerrilla tactics, thieving from, and killing any of them at will.
Description: greyish-brown furred, always caries his trusty knifes(iron swords), very good at disguesing his true emotions, but is a very loyal friend.
Sounds good! Whitelisted!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Rusvul

Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 08, 2013, 02:27:23 AM
What about Terromont, the otter and his wife, the great gorge thingy, Luke's tribe's caves, the other entrance to Brockhall, all the otter holts, waterfalls, rivers, and isn't castle Marl suppost to NOT be able to be seen from the banks?!?   ::)
I'll answer your question about Castle Marl, though I don't know where we stand on the others.

When Castle Marl was built, the builder (Gears, if I'm not mistaken) built it in the largest inland lake he could find. Sadly, that lake is not very large, and there is no way that we're going to be able to get Castle Marl invisible from Far render distance. We can, however, expand the lake as much as we like, as long as it doesn't look bad. If you would like to help me expand the lake, that would be awesome. I have been thinking that it's a bit awkward that you can just swim over to Castle Marl docks from the shore. Oh, by the way, I-AMTHATIS, welcome to our forum and our server. I'm Rusvul the Sabre, the Marlfox. After Gears built Castle Marl, I sort of went back and  changed it. Made it taller, added a keep, things like that :).

Gears: I am fairly sure that even on adventure mode, you can still break blocks. It just doesn't drop the block as an item. And it takes ages to break them. I think, not sure of it.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 08, 2013, 08:50:25 PM
Quote from: I-AMTHATIS on June 08, 2013, 02:27:23 AM
What about Terromont, the otter and his wife, the great gorge thingy, Luke's tribe's caves, the other entrance to Brockhall, all the otter holts, waterfalls, rivers, and isn't castle Marl suppost to NOT be able to be seen from the banks?!?   ::)
I'll answer your question about Castle Marl, though I don't know where we stand on the others.

When Castle Marl was built, the builder (Gears, if I'm not mistaken) built it in the largest inland lake he could find. Sadly, that lake is not very large, and there is no way that we're going to be able to get Castle Marl invisible from Far render distance. We can, however, expand the lake as much as we like, as long as it doesn't look bad. If you would like to help me expand the lake, that would be awesome. I have been thinking that it's a bit awkward that you can just swim over to Castle Marl docks from the shore. Oh, by the way, I-AMTHATIS, welcome to our forum and our server. I'm Rusvul the Sabre, the Marlfox. After Gears built Castle Marl, I sort of went back and  changed it. Made it taller, added a keep, things like that :).

Gears: I am fairly sure that even on adventure mode, you can still break blocks. It just doesn't drop the block as an item. And it takes ages to break them. I think, not sure of it.
Nope. You can only break signs and chests, and torches, but I have a plugin that limits what one can break. :)

Rusvul

Hey, I would like to terraform some of the land around Castle Marl, can I get rid of that giant stone cliff right next to it? I'll move the cage thingy somewhere else, if you like.

Gears

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on June 10, 2013, 04:51:25 PM
Hey, I would like to terraform some of the land around Castle Marl, can I get rid of that giant stone cliff right next to it? I'll move the cage thingy somewhere else, if you like.
Sure! The stone cliff was pretty much there to make a lake, I bet you can do much better. :D

W0NWILL

Well, Captain Tammo and I and various people have been working on Sampetra. The towers are symmetrical, there's the wood storage, and the central building is completely redecorated, complete with a tower. Really the only things left is to add more things to the building and spiff up the barracks and buildings nearby.

Gears

Quote from: W0NWILL on June 10, 2013, 07:07:41 PM
Well, Captain Tammo and I and various people have been working on Sampetra. The towers are symmetrical, there's the wood storage, and the central building is completely redecorated, complete with a tower. Really the only things left is to add more things to the building and spiff up the barracks and buildings nearby.
sweet. I'll probably redesign the tavern's roof, as it's a bit square.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gears on June 10, 2013, 07:08:14 PM
Quote from: W0NWILL on June 10, 2013, 07:07:41 PM
sweet. I'll probably redesign the tavern's roof, as it's a bit square.

Go ahead! When I built them I was thinking "vermin built this" so I didn't put much into it, like a vermin would. But if you can make it "messy" and fix my error, that'd be awesome! Lol

Btw guys, I feel like there was no giant wheat farm by the vermin taverns on sampetra.. Could we replace it with something?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Hey guys! I have a problem. I finished the 'demolition' stage of deleting the cliff, and then my internet connection started to go haywire, so it's now a giant mess. I have tried my hardest to fix it, but with connection as bad as I'm having, I can't fix it right now. I will try again tomorrow. My connection will most likely be working much better. I will fix it, no matter what. I'm sorry that I cannot right now. Please don't ban me.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Captain Tammo on June 08, 2013, 03:46:00 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's perfect!

That's how the mods ALWAYS handled first time double posters back in the day.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This